My parents are vampires??? Woah haha nice one. Oh . . . you were serious? Chapter 2

My parents are vampires? Woah haha nice one. Oh . . . you were serious?

Chapter 2

Hey guys sorry this ones not long I am leaving for the beach today for a week so this was last minute. I need at least 3 votes for this and overall when I come back I want the story to have 150 reads! See if you can make it? right now we are in the 800's on whats hot, lets try to get closer. THANKS!

I ran as fast as I could, through the dark stormy forest. I knew they were telling the truth and I knew I would soon be something monstrous. But yet I kept running in fear of them finding me, of them teaching me . . . things. Lighting flashed thunder boomed and so I ran faster. I could smell my house still. I could feel the pain running through my body. I could see nothing but darkness. I could hear my father telling my brother I would be back by morning tops. And last but not least I could taste blood in my mouth, but I don't remember drinking blood?

I was soaking wet, but I didn't care. If it didn't stop me from running it didn't matter. Finally the pain built up so bad that I had to stop and rest. I stopped at a cave, it was dark and I could not see inside it at all. Then there was so much pain it made me sleepy so I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up with someone staring at me. It was a boy and their red eyes were really creepy, and also his face had scars all over it. "She's up." He said his voice was so beautiful.

I sat up to see 2 other people staring at me. One was a boy and one was a girl, they both had red eyes. "What's going on?" I asked and noticed that all the pain was gone. I felt stronger, I could see better, and hear better, and taste better, and smell better.

"Uh your on our territory and you need to get out." The girl with the red eyes said.

"Don't mind her she's just a little moody lately. I'm Spencer." The boy said that was staring at me when I woke up. He had red eyes, and blonde hair.

"My names, Alex."

"Yah and I see you just turned 13 and turned into a vampire." Wait they had to be vampires right? Cause there eyes were red? But mom and dads eyes were never red?!

"Um . . . well are you one?" I asked.

"Yah don't worry about it you have got nothing to hide." Phew.

"She can leave now." The girl said. She wasn't very nice.

"She's fine, she needs to know the rules, and what if she doesn't have a family?" Spencer said.

"I have a family, I ran away from them when they told me cause I couldn't believe it and I was kind of mad."

"Oh, well then I will see you later I guess? I am always in this cave so you know where to find me." Spencer was hitting on me totally. I wasn't ready to have a vampire relationship thingy yet. I wondered how I was going to get home but then I sniffed and I smelled my way back to find . . .