My parents are vampires? Woah haha nice one. Oh . . . you were serious? Chapter one.

I need 20 reads and 3 votes for me to upload the next part, oh and some comments. THANKS!!!

My parents are vampires? Woah haha nice one! Oh . . . you were serious?

I ran as fast as I could, through the dark stormy forest. I knew they were telling the truth and I knew I would soon be something monstrous. But yet I kept running in fear of them finding me, of them teaching me . . . things. Lighting flashed thunder boomed and so I ran faster. I could smell my house still. I could feel the pain running through my body. I could see nothing but darkness. I could hear my father telling my brother I would be back by morning tops. And last but not least I could taste blood in my mouth . . .

* * *

"Good morning love, time to open up your birthday presents!" My mom was waking me up at 9 in the morning for my 13th birthday! UGH!!!

"Alex get up!" My older brother, Ben said. What?! Why was he in my room??? I don't think it's appropriate for my 15-year-old brother to be in my room.

I sat up and looked around. "Why isn't Seth up yet?" I asked. He is my younger brother. Yes that means I am the middle child.

"Um, well we wanted to talk to you." Said my dad. Oh boy this was going to be really really bad. What did they possibly need to talk to me about on my 13th birthday with my older brother in the room? Then I laid back down and felt sudden pain all over my body. "Ow!" What the heck was that?

"uh-oh she's already started hurting. Wow before long she won't be h-

"Shut up Ben!"

"Ok what is going on!" I asked. This was unbelievable and unbearable. There was pain every time I moved a muscle. I just wanted to sleep in late, finally be able to say that I am a teenager and then open up presents!!!!!

"We have something to tell you." My dad said. What were they going to tell me? I was having a new baby sister soon?

"I don't want to tell her." Mom said.

"Fine I will." Ben said. "Today is the day you shall turn into a vampire." Then I burst out laughing.

"Woah haha nice one Ben."

"We are serious." Said dad, and mom at the same time.

"How did this happen? What's going on? I don't understand, no comprhendo!" What so now all of the sudden I was a vampire?

"Well you see we are vampires. Don't worry your not adopted. When vampires have children so they don't go crazy so young when they hit 13 they turn into a vampire. Ben has been through it before and so will Seth in a couple of years."

"But in the movies you have to bite someone to be a vampire!" Did I actually believe this?

"Your our child so we didn't need to bite you, you already have vampire blood in you and when you turn 13 it takes over your whole body, in only a day."

"You're kidding me right?" I asked hoping they were.

"No we aren't! Don't you notice all that pain? It's because you are changing. By this afternoon you will be a vampire, now come open presents."

"What, you just expect me to go with this and move on? Just to try to live a normal life!?"

"Yes we do actually."

And then I left, jumped out the window and off of my roof into the woods. Running with every step getting faster and faster. I couldn't see it as a joke because I knew it wasn't. And I could feel the change in my body happening, and so the pain grew more, and I ran faster.