Confession Session

~Jack's POV~

As soon as everyone else had finished we all got up as a group but I split away and went in the other direction to the gym. I was literally right there when I heard Ana calling me from behind me. Fuck. I spun on my heel trying to keep my defences up yet they turned into mist as soon I saw the worry in her eyes and the tension in her arms.

"Jack!" she exclaimed having caught up finally

"What is it?"

"I don't know you tell me" she said crossing her arms over her chest being stubborn.

"I don't know what you mean" I shrugged but just as I was about to go into the gym she caught me by my arm and swung me around so we were facing each other.

"Jack. Please tell me" she whispered. I closed the gap between us so our faces were merely inches apart and spoke roughly. God I wanted so badly to kiss her right now. FOCUS JACK SPIT IT OUT.

"You wanna know what's up Ana? What's up is the fact that I like you and maybe even think that I love you Ana! I have spent my entire life with you and I love you Ana I really do. I love your laugh, your sense of humour, your face, your looks, your personality and best of all you know what I love best of all Ana?" I asked looking away, "Your smile Ana your beautiful smile" I had just revealed all with my voice cracking slightly at the end. I dared to look over at Ana and I saw her mascara running and her hand covering her mouth. Her face was telling me all sorts of things she was hurt deceived shocked but most of all she was confused.

"Wha- what?" she managed to choke out and with that she ran out of my life and through the doors. I couldn't take it anymore I thought as I sat down and broke down crying my eyes and heart out. How could I have just messed all of that up within the time period of about thirty seconds. How. I am just a walking talking fuck up I guess. Nothing to it apart from the truth really. I always screw things up and the worst part of it all. The worst part is that they are always the best things. And the thing is with the best things in life is that once you lose them, they're gone forever. Oh god what have I done? All of these thoughts raced around my head leaving no room for sense as I cried heavily into my arms trying and failing miserably at stopping. Completely done. Completely shattered. Completely fucked up.