The New Eskimo

Hi my name is Minnie I'm 21 and in a band called the White Eskimos. The others in the band (A/N I don't know the names so sorry if the names aren't right) are boys but I'm glad cause who wants girl drama in the band? Just so you know I'm a Tom-boy and I have light brown hair and blue/green eyes. This is my story of how I found my "true love" and my twin brother.

Minnie's POV

Today me, James, and Mike are auditioning for X-Factor where apparently Harry Styles and Liam Payne are. *mentally groans* if your confused as to why I'm not fan-girling that's because those two bullied me from year ( A/N I'm American so I'm not sure if that's what they use, sorry!) 6 to year 12 so ya it wasn't the funnest six years. The only people I'm able to stand there are Louis Tomlinson and Simon Cowell.

We are leaving in an hour so I gotta get dressed and yes that means no make-up, it's disgusting why do you girls wear it?!?!

*an hour later*

When we get there we are the 3rd performance so we are up soon. When it was our turn I introduced ourselves as 'The White Eskimos' and Harry's face was priceless!! " So what are your names?" Simon asks "I'm Minnie Thompson" "I'm James Austin" "and I'm Mike Thompson" we all say. "Ok so you and Mike are related?" "No I was told I'm adopted so... yeah" " alright well go on ahead" he tells us. Before we start I hear Harry tell Liam " I bet Minnie is gonna make 'em fail because the boys are actually good" " Harry do you have a problem with me??" I ask " Cause if so please do tell me" I continue " we'll I do." "And what's that?" "Your fugly face" that causes the audience to boo. " Well it seems like the audience disagrees" I smirk.