The Secrets

The next morning, Diya woke up at the alarm which she had set. It was six in the morning. She got up from bed to see Yarnav missing beside her.

She called out,"Yarnav?"

Almost immediately she saw Yarnav walking to her with a breakfast trolley. The trolley was filled with all her favourite food. It had beacons, hard toasts, croissants and tea kettles and cups.

"Good morning ma'am." Said Yarnav as he saw her wide awake sitting at the edge of the bed with the sheets around her naked body.

"What a pleasant surprise Mr.Singhal!" Exclaimed Diya.

"Have the breakfast fast we have somewhere to go." Said Yarnav.

"Hmm." Hummed Diya as she took a bite from a toast.

"You are too beautiful you know." Said Yarnav as he pecked a kiss on Diya's cheek.

"You will one day be my death!" Exclaimed Yarnav as he layed down on the bed, his legs dangling from the edge of the bed.

"Never ever say that again." Said Diya warning him with a punch on his stomach.

"Okay ma'am but please hurry up we are going somewhere." Said Yarnav.

"I'm done. Just give me a moment, I'll just change and come." Said Diya as she walked to the bathroom. Just after a few minutes, she came out wearing a sleaveless kurta and legings.

 Just after a few minutes, she came out wearing a sleaveless kurta and legings

Yarnav looked at her and saw her looking innocently at him. In this simple dress, she looked adoring and sweet with her innocent face.

"Come on." Said Yarnav as he got up from the bed and walked out from the penthouse along with her.

They drove for about two hours when they reached a forested area outside Mumbai.

"Its so beautiful." Said Diya as she adored the beauty of that place.

"I have something more to show you." Said Yarnav as he guided her to a tree house nearby.

They got inside the house and made themselves comfortable as Yarnav started speaking.

"I will tell you the secrets as per terms only if you promise to keep it a secret." Said Yarnav.

"I promise." Said Diya.

"So those blood stains which you saw that night were from lashes." Said Yarnav.

"What? But who?" Asked Diya.

"It was my fifteenth birthday and after the party was over, I had gone to my room to unwrap my gifts. I saw Elena, my Mom's best friend sitting on my bed. It was the night when I got sexually abused by a woman who was thirty two years older than me. She made me sign a deal which was that I would become her sex dominant for life or else she would tell my parents that I have been raped by her and since I never wanted my parents to know about that, she took that advantage. Now she abuses me once a week." Said Yarnav as tears filled up his eyes.

Diya was left dumb founded.

Minimum 30 votes to udate the next chapter.😀 Yes I'm going to be that cruel from now because of you guys who are the so called silent readers of this book and who hate to press the start button down there.