The Car Ride

Steve called up Diya and said," Hey. DK actually I'm sorry I've got some work left. It'll be late so if you could just..."

"I got it. You continue." Diya said straightly.

"Umm. Sorry. Bye"

"Well done damn it. Now just get lost." Yarnav said with attitude and walked away.

He went to the basement and saw Diya heading towards her car.

He ran to her and turned her to face him.

"Hey. Diya I'm really sorry for that day and everything. I need you back. I..I.. Will you please come for dinner with me?" Yarnav said in a go.

"Umm. I'll have dinner with you. Umm. Cause I'm hungry and I don't wanna argue here."

They walked towards Yarnav's car and they both sat on the back seat of the car.

The car started and an awkward silence prevailed in the car.

Then suddenly Yarnav started," You've got dark circles under your eyes."

"I can see you've got them too." said Diya.

"Who cares?" said Yarnav.

"Then who cares for mine." said Diya rudely.

"I... I do care." said Yarnav.

"Then I also do care."

By hearing this Yarnav could not control himself and said in a go.

"I'm sorry Diya.  I love you. I want you back. I... I...." He couldn't complete and he started sobbing.

"But this time. I've got a condition. "

"What?"

"There is that bond. Standing as a wall . You can never love me."

"I've torn it. It doesn't exist. Please..."

"The conditions are. That there will be no conditions. No punishments and no secrets."

"I agree please..."

They get close to each other and feel a soft but most wanting kiss......