chapter 8

jacks pov

ugh, I can't anymore. the girls escaped. we were sitting in the living room thinking of a plan to get them back. I heard the door open and the girls walked in. I looked at them shocked. "what, we just wanted to go out and hav some fun." ashley said. "we are gonna punish you guys." jonah said getting up. "no we are not. they came back. they just wanted to have fun. it would have been nice if you guys told us. but we are not gonna punish them. just go to your room and get some sleep." I said as I pointed at the stairs with a smile. they looked at me shocked. ashley ran to me and hugged me. "thanks jacky." she said smiling. "no problem, go sleep" she gave me a kiss on my cheek and went upstairs, I blushed like a idiot and smiled. "are you sick, are you feeling well jack?" jonah asked me. "yeah, i'm fine. I think I like ashley tho" jonah smiled at me and said. "it's okay, I like joanna too,  and corbyn likes kayla. we chose them all for a reason. I think we should be nicer to them." I smiled and nodded.  "I think we skould be nicer indeed."

ashleys pov

we stopped at the top of the stairs and listened. "are you sick, are you feeling well jack?" Jonah asked jack. we all giggled softly at his comment. yeah, I'm fine. I think I like ashley tho." Jack said. I blushed and smiled. "it's okay. I like Joanna too, and corbyn likes Kayla. we chose them all for a reason."we all smiled knowing the ones we fell for. fell for us too. I wanted to run downstairs and kiss jack, but we couldn't. we all walked upstairs and started talking about what we just heard. we were al really happy about it.  "holy shit guys. I can't believe they actually like us" I smiled while saying. "same. I liked jonah ever since I got here. and so do they. Diana and zach are secretly dating already the guys just didn't know it. He is probably gonna tell them now." Joanna said smiling like an complete stoner. I laughed at how she looked right now. "did you smoke weed or something. you look like a stoner?!" I said while still laughing. "nope. I never did ever." she giggled like a 2 year old. jeez, this girl has a lot of weird things she does. "guys, I think we should go sleep, you know, before they hear us." Kayla said. I nodded my head and changed in my pyjama's.  I layed in my bed and hugged my legs. after a while I fell asleep.

"wake uppppp girlssssssss." jack yelled. I woke up and fell of my bed. everyone laughed and so did I. I got so scared. "JEEPERS NUTS JACK YOU SCARED ME" I yelled. "sorry babe. " he kissed my cheek while smiling.  I giggled and blushed. "It's okay. I forgive you."I was still giggling.  I got up and the boys left so we could get changed.