Chapter 2

In this chapter they will be playing Sims but this is an AU so....Dil has recently passed away due to age and Tabitha drowned a while back so they now play as Dab and Dalien.
_________________________________

Phil's POV
I woke up with Dan snuggled up to me. I missed this while I had been sick.

I heard a small whimper of fear come from Dan as his breathing sped up "Dan....Dan it's ok I'm here"I said softly.

Dan's POV
My eyes shot open and I began to panic before realizing I was in Phil's arms and that I was safe. I let out a shaky breath as Phil ran his fingers through my curly hair

"You ok Dan?"He asked softly
"Yea...."

I snuggled into Phil's side and let out a content sigh "I missed you"
"I missed you too Dan....wanna film a gaming video?"He asked,probably to get my mind off of my nightmares
"Yea! What game?"
"Sims?"

I nodded as I stood up and tried to straighten up my hair but I didn't have a mirror so I wasn't sure how I looked.

We went into the office and Phil started getting everything on the computer set up and I set up all the equipment. Once the camera and stuff was set up I sat down in my chair. "Are we ready?"
"Yup!"

I pressed the record button
"Hello Dan and Phil Games....uhhh...we don't have anything...."Phil said a cheerfully as he could but he quickly started sounding confused after the word 'games'
I laughed slightly and looked at him "You had no plan for that?"
"No...I mean not really! I don't know what's gonna happen....."
I just shook my head in a amusement and looked back at the camera "maybe you should explain where you've been so people who didn't see the stream know...."I suggested calmly

Phil nodded and began explaining how he hadn't felt well and didn't want to go to the doctor so he had just been inactive on social media and stuff.

We then began to recap what had happened in the last episode.

About half an hour had passed and we were still playing
"Who....why?"I muttered in confusion as Dab began to cook a hamburger cake when he had an 'mortified' moodlet "yes because when you're embarrassed you bake a cake....umm...ok then...."
Phil just laughed beside me....god that laugh,I loved that Laugh...

Phil's POV
I was too busy laughing at Dab to notice Dan's staring until it had probably been going on for a few minutes "Dan what are you staring at?"
He quickly changed his expression from awe to a 'Are you serious' face like he thought he was fooling me.
"Nothing...."

I hoped he edited out his staring or the whole Phandom would have a breakdown.

We finally stopped filming about an hour later but there would probably only be about forty-five minutes of good and useable footage.

(A/N: I should be studying for my seriously important math test that I'm taking today but instead I'm doing this,you're welcome)

Dan's POV
I was mentally dying after Phil had caught me staring,I'd definitely have to cut that out....
I sighed and collapsed onto my bed,closing my eyes as I hid my face in my pillow.

I felt my mattress sink in on the side and looked up to see Phil had sat down

"Can I lay here with you?"He asked shyly,with what I thought was a light blush.
"Of course"I smiled as I rolled over so there was space for him,he lied down with his head on my Chest. I tended up and felt my face heat up and I prayed he wouldn't look up or feel my tension. He hadn't ever done this,usually we would just sorta awkwardly cuddle like best friends would but this seemed more like what a couple would do but I knew it was intended to be more of a friendly thing.
"Wanna edit the footage now?"I asked trying to sound calm
"Sure,I don't see why not"

We started editing the footage and about an hour later we had a video we were happy with to upload tomorrow.

_________________________________
So this is sorta a borderline filler chapter but anyways I hope you liked it!
Word Count:735