CHAPTER 33

Author's pov

Sehun was walking home, alone right now without Kai as usual. The older guy told him that he had some works to finish, the guy already asked Sehun to wait for him but the younger refused saying that he will go home first and received a nodded from his husband.

"Whats wrong with Jongin?" he muttered under his heavy breathing.

Lately, he found out there was something weird he didnt know about Kai, the guy was like hiding something from him.

Sehun found out that Kai would always rushed out after receiving secret phone calls. The guy also stammered when suddenly Sehun asked regarding the phone calls.

He will pulled an awkward smile, and said that it was no one, but Sehun was not that dumb to trust that.

"Is he cheating on me?" Sehun's footsteps stopped, he stared at his shoes, thinking about the possibility of what he just thought.

Why not? Kai was handsome, rich and powerful. Many people would fight to get him.

Sehun startled, shaking his head to get rid of those stupid thought.

He inhaled deeply, continued his steps, he cant wait to get home and snuggled in his bed away from this cold weather.

"What's wrong with you?!" the loud voice stopped Sehun again, he turned around and saw a girl and a guy.

"What's wrong with me? It's your fault!" the girl yelled, staring at the guy with emotion stare.

"What did I do?" the guy asked, looking confused.

Sehun shook his head, he was not supposed to see this. It's not his problem, so why bother?

He continued walking but the girl's words startled him.

"You have someone else beside me?" the girl said, staring painfully into the guy eyes.

Sehun's body stiffed, he didnt know how to react, suddenly he remembered about Kai.

"Jongin have someone else?" he thought.

"How can you say that?" the guy scowled, showing reaction that he didnt like what the girl just said.

"You are bored with me?" the girl replied, hiding her face from the guy's gaze.

"J-Jongin is bored with me?" one more thought hit him, he scurried away from the place leaving the couple. He needed rest now.

Without he realised that the people behind him were hugging each other, from misunderstanding.

Sehun ran quickly, until someone blocked his way, he saw the person he hated, blocking his way.

"What do you want, Taeyong?" Sehun grunted, trying to find other way to pass by Taeyong but the younger still blocked him.

"Shouldn't you be welcoming me?" Taeyong scoffed, looking at his brother.

"Person like you is unworthy to be welcomed" Sehun scoffed, looking away. He was not in mood to face this kind of shit.

Taeyong frowned, his face reddened. Before any words can get out from his mouth, another voice cut off.

"Where's Jongin?"

Sehun once again scoffed, that voice, he shrugged.

"I'm asking you, Oh Sehun" Yunho asked again, staring at his son.

"Thats not your problem" Sehun replied, didnt care about Yunho who was scowling at him.

"Jongin need a good wife, he deserves that" Yunho suddenly said, Sehun frowned. Whats wrong with him?

"And Taeyong will be a really good wife for Jongin" he said, smirking.

Sehun scoffed, once again.

"Jongin is happy with me, he dont need your son" Sehun retorted, he couldn't stand it anymore, they are too much!

"Well yeah, you're right" Yunho took few steps closer to Sehun, and made the younger stepped backwards.

"But Jongin will need him if you gone" he whispered into Sehun's ear, Sehun was dumbstrucked. He was afraid Now, hoping that Kai would show up right now.

"W-what do you mean?" he stammered, stepping backwards away from those two.

"You are not too dumb to not understand that" Yunho said, staring at Sehun before asking his men to catch him.

Sehun was about to run away, but those men unfortunately had caught him. He struggled, trying to get away from them but those men were stronger than him.

"Let me go, bastard!" he shouted, struggling in the men's hands but failed.

"Bring him away now!" Yunho order his men, his lips curved a satisfied smirk while looking at Sehun.

The men nodded, pulling Sehun away into the black car parked not far from there.

Sehun shouted loudly, hoping there would be someone near them, but the men already pulled him away.

"What should we do now, appa?" Taeyong asked, he felt really satisfied seeing his brother being treated like that.

"We need to keep him for a while until Jongin forget him, and you will make him forget" Yunho replied, Taeyong nodded.

"I will make him" he said, smirking.

"Jongin will be back later, wait for him here" Yunho said, before walking away into his car.

--

Hii! Im sooooooooo sorry for the really late update:( so many things happened recently, ill update more soon and thus story will end in few more chapters! ♡