CHAPTER 20

Author's pov

"Appa! You need to do something!" Taeyong said to Yunho, he's not satisfied with the marriage. He was the one who supposed to marry Kai not that Oh Sehun!

"We can't do anything Taeyong-ah, they already choose your brother" Yunho replied with a guilty face, he was also not agree with the marriage but he couldn't do anything, the Kim's already choose Sehun.

"I don't want to know anything, Jongin will marry me, not Sehun!" Taeyong said and walked away. Yunho rubbed his temple, he felt dizzy.

"I will do something" Yunho said, he promised he will never refused his son's wishes even though it will hurt his another son.

Meanwhile at the same time, a guy was standing near them. He walked away from there and called someone.

"Sir, looks like he will ruin the marriage" the guy on the phone said to the person he called Sir.

The person only smirked and chuckled teasingly.

"Keep watching them, don't let your eyes off of them" he said that before ending the call without waiting the guy to reply.

"Ruin the marriage? I will never let that happen!" he said and grinned.

-

Sehun was walking with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, he was not focusing on the road. His mind was thinking about something else.

"Sehun? Hun?" Kyungsoo startled Sehun from his thinking. He smiled awkwardly at his best friend.

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked, he noticed that Sehun was having a problem, probably problem with his family.

"I'm fine" Sehun answered. He forced a fake a smile to them.

Before Baekhyun could ask further, he saw a guy walking towards them.

"Kyung! Looks like it's the cue for us to go now" Baekhyun said and chuckled teasingly. Kyungsoo and Sehun looked at him confusedly. Kyungsoo understood it after he took a glance and saw the person.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo walked away leaving the confused Sehun. Before he could yell their name, a strong arm already hugged around his slim waist.
"Hey, Sehunnie" Sehun startled, he turned around and saw the guy was staring at him intensely.

"H-hey J-jongin" Sehun wanna hit himself now. Why is he stammering?!
He noticed the other people were looking at them weirdly.

"J-jongin, people are watching" Sehun said and tried to push Kai away from him but Kai even pulled his waist closer.

"I don't care about those people" Kai said and still staring at the beautiful creature in front of him. Sehun tried to hide his blushing face but unfortunately Kai already saw it.

"B-but you are the head prefect, s-so-

"The head prefect title is no longer important when I met you" Kai whispered intimately into Sehun's ears. Welcome to the cheesy family, Kim! -Chanyeol and Luhan

Sehun's face redder, he looked away avoiding the intense stare from the handsome guy. Kai grinned teasingly and pulled Sehun's pretty face to face him.

"See ya later, bunny~" Kai said and pecked a kiss on Sehun's pinkish lips before walked away leaving the still in shock Sehun.

Kai smiled alone while walking along the way to meet his best friends, he remembered Sehun's blushing face. So adorable!

"Look who's here! Our future groom" Luhan teased Kai and pat his shoulder before receiving a death killing stare from the guy.

"Don't be so fierce or your bride will run away" Chanyeol said jokingly, Kai rolled his eyes annoyed.

"My Sehunnie won't run away from me" Kai said and smiled again. Luhan and Chanyeol looked at him weirdly.

"Is this the real Kai?"

"Oh Sehun really had changed this cold prince!"

Both of them thought.

-

"I can't wait for the day!" Yuri shouted excitedly, she's with Yoona right now for their sons' marriage preparation.

"Yuri-ah, can I ask you something?" Yoona suddenly asked, she's really curious to know the truth. Yuri stopped and looked at Yoona.

"Yes, what is it?" she asked. Yoona took a deep breath and slowly asked the woman who's also her best friend.
"How do you know Sehun? I mean like how do you meet him?" Yoona finally asked, Yuri grinned and sat down on the bench near them. Yoona followed her and sat down right beside her.

"Jongin brought him home" Yuri answered, Yoona still looking at her with a questioning look.

"One day, Jongin suddenly brought a fainted guy home, I were so shock at first" Yuri explained slowly. Yoona started to understand but she still keep silent to let Yuri continue the story.

"When I see his face I felt calm and I knew that he's the one for my Jongin, the way Jongin cared about him made me more sure!" Yuri said and smiled at Yoona. She held her best friend's hands.

"I'm so happy to know that he's your son!" Yuri said excitedly. Yoona felt regret and happy hearing those words. She felt regret cause she was not there when Sehun needed her and she felt happy cause Sehun found the one for him.

"Now let's continue shopping!" Yuri said and stood up, Yoona laughed and followed her from behind.

--

Hii! Sorry for the late update and short chapter:( next chapter will be longer I promise💗 anddd next will be the MARRIAGE DAY!!