Chapter Two

I woke up the next day with Frosch gone. I began to panic until I saw him come back with apples. I sighed in relief and smiled.

"Frosch brought breakfast!" Frosch cheered.

"Good job Frosch." I replied taking an apple as he held it out.

I took out a pocket knife and cut the apple into slices for the both of us and took out the seeds. He took a slice and nibbled on it as I looked out into the distance. Something didn't feel right. I kept out my knife as a blonde jumped down from the trees.

"Hey Frosch, I found you." Said the blonde with a grin.

"Sting!" Frosch cheered running up to him and another exceed.

I stood up putting my knife away. "Are you his owner?" 

"No, I'm not." Sting replied.

Another boy with black hair covering one side of his face jumped down from a tree. "I am his owner."

"Oh alright." I replied.

"Rogue!" Frosch exclaimed jumping into the boys arms, earning a smile from him.

"Now, we have to get going lady. It was nice seeing you." Sting said walking away with Rogue following. 

"Oh.." I replied a bit disappointed that it all ended so quickly, and that they were just going to leave a girl lost in the forest.

"Wait!" I heard Frosch exclaim and fly out of Rogue's arms and back to me. He flung into me, hugging me. "Thank you Lilith. Why don't you come along? Frosch thinks that you should." 

I looked at the boys. "I don't know, I don't think your boys would want me to tag along."

"I actually wouldn't mind." Rogue retorted.

"Fine you can come. I mean, how else are you supposed to survive out here alone? You're only a girl." Sting commented.

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? I am actually a wizard. A third degree dragon slayer." she replied.

Rogue just stared then said. "What guild are you in?"

"None, I haven't found one thatI liked." 

"Why don't you join Sabertooth?" 

"No thanks, I heard rumors."

"Like what?"

"The 'master' of the place is a total dick."

"Well that is sorta true." he replied. "Lets just head out for now and discuss this later."

"Frosch agrees." Frosch sighed staying in my arms.

Rogue eyed me as I held Frosch. "Frosch come here." He said gently.

"Frosch wants Lilith to carry Frosch. Lilith id Frosch's new friend." Frosch smiled.

"I see." Rogue replied with a gentle smile then looked at me. "Where is your exceed."

"She is at home." I replied. "I thought I was only going to be out for a few minutes but saw that he was lost and decided to help him find his owner, and you came up."

"Guys lets just go." Sting retorted.

I nodded and followed tghem through the forest, not knowing what dangers were lying ahead in this forest.