Chapter One

It was the midst of summer and I couldn't think of anything to do. I was merely wondering around town trying to find a cool and refreshing place to relax at. That was until an exceed in a pink frog suit flew straight into me knocking me down. I groaned and looked down at it and it was kinda cute.

"Frosch is sorry! Frosch didn't mean to bother you!" it commented with tears filling it's eyes. "Frosch is lost."

"Oh no its alright! I'll help you if you like." I replied with a gentle smile.

He smiled. "Thank you! What should Frosch call you?"

"Lilith, and I am assuming you are Frosch?"

He nodded.

"Alright, tell me where to go and I'll lead you there." I said picking him up and he pointed in a direction.

I smiled, going into the direction.

○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○

After a while of walking we made it in a forest, lost.

"Frosch, we are lost." I said.

He began to tear up again. "Frosch sorry."

"N-No no its okay! We will find our way out." I replied with a gentle smile.

Frosch smiled. "Frosch agrees!"

I continued to walk through the forest and saw the moon through the slender yet tall trees. "It's close to mid night. We should get some rest."

I looked down to see Frosch already asleep. I smiled more. I went to a nerby tree and sat against it, falling asleep.