Xtina's Fic: Divas War 1 [English]

Now and seriously, now and for real, everyone is behind the Christina.

Shakira arrived at the house all worried and shouting:

- They got NICKI! They got NICKI!

All were paralyzed and frightened:

- But what? How did it happen? asked Adam.

- They took her in 'Burlesque Lounge' ... It was she who had arranged to meet me, she showed me the truth and I gathered about what is happening against me.

- And what? Said Adam

- Someone is controlling Britney and Mariah to turn against us, and probably Perez Hilton is behind all this.

A voice from the street megaphone houvem our characters, and go out.

"- Attention all, if you do not wish their children to be kidnapped, and Christina deliver his secret group to the authorities before the sunset!"

- WHAT? Screamed Christina

- We can not give ourselves, we have to resist. Said Beyonce

- But if we want the residents of LA have kidnapped their children, we have to give ourselves! Shakira said

- If we have no choice, we will deliver us! Said Madonna

- But we can not let him win! Christina said.

Later ... Not far away

- They will never surrender! Nicki said

- Shut your mouth! I do not care if they do not come by as well, and saw no harm. Perez said

- Lord? They're here! Said Britney

- Good, send in the ... Yah, Yah, finally meeting you in front of me, and no Xtina?

- Do not you dare to call me so, what do you want with me?

- I? HaHaHaHaHa Nothing more ... Remember the Bionic? So how dare you steal ideas from Lady Gaga?

- I? Even know it

- I do not wanna talk to you, take it out of my face, now!

All were taken to the basement of the funds of the police station where they estavão.

- The authorities have been corrupted, and now? Beyonce asked.

- Let us pray that everything goes well. Said Madonna

Coming out of the basement and up the stairs ...

- So Mariah, How are you? Asked Britney

- Why do you ask? Mariah said

- And that Ja ... we work together we should have a special friendship.

- Hahahaha, I will never be your friend, I detes ...

Could continue without Mariah, Britney kicked her stomach with full force causing Mariah caisse on the floor. Britney Mariah placed inside a closet and locked there. No cause problems for Mariah, Britney took the key that opens the basement and was until her release Christina and Co.

- What? Because this helping us? Asked Shakira

- Who said I worked pro Perez? He was in the same rehabilitation that I, and I heard him planning a plan against you Christina ...

- And why not tell me at once?

- He had to act as an undercover agent to learn more about his plan.

- And where is he now? Justin asked.

- He went after a loved one from any of you.

Who will be the next victim?