Chapter 19

Samuel's POV

"That was uncalled for" someone said. "I'm glad you not my daddy" said another. All the patients had a thought or two about the punishment Zilly just got. Amanda and the other workers said nothing but tried to get the patients to calm down. "Everyone quiet down and get on with your business" I said thankfully that seemed to work. "Zi, in my office, I'll be there soon" I said "Yes sir" she said in a low voice.

Zillys POV

I was very very angry and upset with Samuel, he went to far. I went into my bathroom. "Hey sweety" Reca called out. I just waved at her and point to the shower. She nods. I strip off my wet underwear and throw them in the hamper. I turned the water on and dumped in some bubbles, then got in. I bring my knees up to my chest and cry as the water filled the tub. Once it was about full Reca came and shut it off as I was in my own little world. Samuel walks in and walks over to me. "Get out" I said in a low voice. "I know your mad at me, but you don't tell me what to do" he said "I said get out" I said louder. "Little girl you better lose that attitude." He says I start kicking and screaming. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled he grabs me by the arms and makes me stand and swats my wet ass hard a few times. "Ouch!" I scream. He lets go and I push him and he falls to the floor on his ass. "I said get out, I hate you and your no longer my daddy" I screamed. He stares at me dumb founded and his eyes fall to the floor finally realizing what just happened. He stands "I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry" he says with tears in his eyes. He walked out and I went back to my bath.

Zi's POV

I waited in Samuels office, when he entered he had been crying. He must of forgot he sent me here because he jumped when he saw me. His face changed to a blank impression as he sat down at his desk. "So we watched the tapes, and I'm pleased to know you were telling the true about not taking Zillys Purbear. And because the razor was your first offense, I'm letting you off with a warning, but if it happens again you'll be punished" he said. "Understood" I said I was excused to go.

(428 words sorry it's short. I hope you all like this chapter, stay tuned for others)