CHAPTER 5

"What do you mean mum? She's being missing for the past one week now and all you do is to sit here and pretend that all is alright" shouted Luke pacing up and down with his arms crisscrossed.
"Now why do you care so sudden for Judith? I thought you were with me in this plan" Look all am doing is to fight for your right and give you the best that you deserve. "You are your father's son"
"I dont think so" Shouted Luke walking out angrily.
"Now son you'll be grateful someday, Cause am doing all this for your future"
******************************************************************************************

"Hey man check this out, There's this new website "THE F5"
"Meaning? Asked Luke taking the phone from him.
These girls are the hottest, trending babes in school and their popularity is way more than the "BISONS" "I wish i could be their bad boy one day" Just imagine exclaimed Kacey walking to class immediately.
"Sure" Replied Luke heading for class also.

"Now remember girls "ALL EYES ON US"
"Now Derby will you please pass me the lip gloss? Asked Mabel applying a little on her lips. "Perfect" Now let's WOW! them all, Said Jenna marching forward.
Yeah off we went again, All eyes were on us, students were taking photos nonstop. Fingers were pointed at us and flowers were thrown at us.

"Hey Luke  it's the "F5" shouted Kacey running towards the cafeteria with other students.
"Wow i love Jenna heels" Said a student.
"Wow i can faint right now for you Judith "said a handsome young looking boy.
"They are angels, Said another student taking a shot of our faces
"Coming through, coming through "Excusei moi mon petite" Said Kacey pushing his way out through the crowd.
"Oooh girls, chuckled Kacey fanning himself.
"Am Kacey Du Boir. Hall monitor of Fair Cliff high and this is Luke Wright. Heir to the Fair Cliff high, Announced Kacey pulling Luke to stand before him.
"Hi Ladies and welcome to Fair cliff high. "Do enjoy yourself, For now i'll take me leave"
"Taa, taa young master, you cant leave now or soon or never said Kacey dragging him back.
"Seriously " Asked Luke giving him a hard stare.
"Uuh what i mean was you can go, chuckled Kacey forcing his self to smile a bit at us"
"He has something urgent to do, 'Meanwhile come with me"Requested Kacey leading the way.
"Show is over now off to class all of ya,
"He's so cute" Said Rose smiling.
"So much for a dweev also, chuckled Mabel shaking her head vigorously.
The office got cleaned up just yesterday when we got a call that you guys would be schooling with us. Just imagine the famous five here.
Buh I wished Judith was here. She's fun to be with unlike Luke who's just bossy and arrogant. Complained  Kacey.
I did feel that pang of sadness as he mentioned my name. Here I was pretending but I guess he couldn't make out I was really here standing and listening to his  requests.
"So here we are. Your new office's Now if you need anything just ring the bell and Kacey will be here in a jiffy. "Ok"
"Sure" We all chorused settling down on our seat and turning our laptops on to learn online.
******************************