{Chapter 10} Demon Vampire

I immediately close my eyes, soon enough sleep took over.
Phlox POV:
My eyes open and I am meet with sun rays, warm bed, and a hard tan pillow.
Wait, tan pillow??

"EKKK", I fell off the bed with a huge 'thump'.
Dam- I mean Xander, looked over the bed chuckling, at ME

"Why was I sleeping on your chest?", I looked around frantically, "why are you here anyway?"

I cross my hands over each other on my chest. Ohh forgot to mention..... HIS GIRLFRIEND ALMOST KILLED ME YESTERDAY.

Xander comes around the bed, mind you, in his boxers.

When did he change?

I cover my eyes from the horrible sight and turn around.

"Xander what are you doing?", I feel breathe on my neck, then a light kiss.

"I am sorry princess", Xander says.
" I forgive you...... if I can get something in return,"
"Name it princess anything"
"Can I go with my parents please, I promise to be good and behave"

All of a sudden Xander eyes change to black.

"I told you once and I will tell you again, YOU ARE BOUND TO ME, you go no where," he gets up and walks to the bathroom.
By now my eyes are wide with realization, I am living with a psycho vampire king.

I immediately try to search for a phone, I find one in the drawer on Xander's side of the bed. I dial my parents cell phone.

" Hello this is Heather Coll-" the phone is snatched and thrown to the opposite wall and broken.  The Pieces fall like petals on a red flower.  like last night I am thrown again.....but this tome on a soft surface.
The bed.

"Now Phlox, you aim to make me mad don't you? What did I tell you, hmm?"

His nose is in the crook of my neck. Is he licking me?

" Damon please.... move I am uncomfortable."

He shifts completely, but instead of my back on the bed, I was transferred to his lap.

Face to Face, Nose to Nose, Eye for an Eye

" wrong name princess. Care to try again?"

His hand travels up my shirt and on my hips.  His heated look was all the signal I needed to determine actually what he meant?

His beast has come.

"Demon, my name is Demon"

I shutter, he didn't tell me that he was two in one. ALEXANDER DAMON CUMMINGTON IS A FUCKING DEMON VAMPIRE.

I close my eyes with my hands.
Guess Demon didn't like that at all. They were yanked above my head.

"Now I make the rules, I let you go, I want you face down on the bed. Do you understand?"

I shake my head.
"WORDS"
" okay Demon"

I lay face down with my arms by my sides. I feel pressure on my back and then

'Trccckkkkk'

My shirt is torn and ripped off  in seconds I am completely bear, except my underwear.

" Damon....... I mean Demon, please don't hurt me! I promise  to be nice, what are you doing?"

I feel......
                                                 ~

{please comment and give me suggestions. I always have open ears.❤️}