O N E | HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Start from the beginning

"Sup." Eden replies exactly like Jackson.

"Now that we all know each other let's get some food." Jonah says making Eden moan.

"Please! I'm fucking starving."

The whole gang steps into Eden's loft carrying their McDonald's bags. The studio is giant compared to the usual New York apartments. The ceilings are high and the floors are all a deep brown hardwood floor. Three walls are painted white and one wall is all brick. The brick wall has three giant windows that showcase the night sky perfectly. On one side of the studio, there are stairs that lead up to the loft that is open to the rest of the studio. The studio also has a small kitchen and bathroom.

"Woah, this place is huge." Jonah says as Eden flicks on the light.

"I know right, and it was pretty cheap." Eden says as she places her McDonalds on the kitchen counter.

"Wait, how is this place fully furnished if you just got here?" Jackson asks as she touches one of Eden's plants, not knowing if it's fake of real.

"I flew in a few weeks ago and got everything set up for when I would get here." Eden says as she starts to dig into her fries.

"Is that you're bedroom?" Turner asks as he plops down on Eden's couch and starts to eat, pointing up at the loft.

"Yeah, my office is right under it too." Kendra says pointing at her desk area.

"You're one boujee bitch." Jonah says making everyone laugh.

It's now later in the night and everyone is watching Wonder Woman. Jonah and Jackson are cuddling on the couch while Eden and Turner are chilling on the floor in weird positions.

"Okay, that's it." Jonah says getting up from the couch and pausing the movie.

"Hey! It's the final battle!" Eden yells as her and Turner sit up from the floor.

"No, we are going out wither you like it or not! It's your birthday, and we're in New York City! We should be going out, not watching a movie!" Jonah says with a sparkle in her eyes.

"She's right." Jackson says getting up from the couch.

"I'm down." Turner says as he checks how he looks in his phone camera.

"Ugh, fine. Where are we going?" Eden asks as she stands up and straightens out her shirt.

"We're going to my favourite club, so don't forget your ID!" Jonah says as she walks towards the door and Jackson and Turner follow.

"We'll be back in a few minutes, we're just gonna change." Turner says as they all slip on their shoes and jackets before stepping out the door.

"When we get back you better be looking like a hoe!" Jonah says as she walks out the door, shutting it behind her.

"Oh boy."

||PRESENT TIME||

That's how Eden ended up at a bar, in a way too tight skirt and a very revealing top. Jonah and Jackson are dancing away on the dance floor and Turner walked away with some random guy, leaving Eden all alone at the bar.

Eden looks around the place in hopes for some fun, but ends up finding nothing. Just then the crowd roars in cheers as a giant group of guys walk through the doors of the club. Eden rolls her eyes just thinking about all the girls that are on their dicks.

Eden doesn't even dare turn around anymore as she sits sipping her drink looking lonely. With a sigh, Eden grabs her phone and checks the time. It's only 11:45, she doubts that they're gonna go home anytime soon.

Out of no where Eden's chair is spun from behind her, making her face an all to familiar face.

"I need you to kiss me." 

"What, why-"

"Okay." 

Then Eden's lips are connected to the minty lips of Mathew Barzal. Eden is quick to melt in his arms making Mathew smile. After a bit, Mathew pulls away trying to catch his breath. Then two are finally re-united.

"Happy birthday." Mathew says greeting Eden.

"You to." Eden breaths out to Mathew.