"And? Someone's birthday is everyday. " August snaps back.

"Well it's my friends birthday. She might be finding her mate." I say rubbing my hands together.

"Well if she is your friend she will probably be rejected. Like you."

I clench my jaw and look down.

"Farewell, have your day off from training but that means tomorrow It will be harder." I smile as August walks away.

I shut the door and hurriedly take a bath. I quickly put on a green dress and brush threw my hair.

I deem it suitable and rush out

I deem it suitable and rush out. I suddenly stop.

I don't know where Attas room is.  I start towards the kitchen and walk in to see Jeramy. He smiles at me. "Shouldn't you be training?"

"He let me off since it's Attas birthday." I say grinning.

"Already getting him wrapped around your finger I see." Jeremy teases making me roll my eyes.

"Where is Atta." I ask ignoring his comment.

"Probably in her room I haven't seen the girl all day." Jaiden states as she enters the room.

"I'm surprised she hasn't tackled you yet." Jaiden adds looking at Jeremy. Jeremy raises his eyebrows.

"How does that concern you." Jaiden rolls her eyes at Jeremy's comment.

"You are already engaged Jeremy, for the peace of the land you must go with her." Jaiden states leaving no room for argument but Jeremy doesn't seem to care.

"We are Dragons, since when are we so desperate for peace we have to spare one of our own, and why does it have to be me!" Jeremy glares at Jaiden.

Jaiden sighs as she walks out.

"I like how she didn't have anything to say back." Jeremy mutters.

"I take it you don't like the arranged engagement." I state sitting down beside Jeremy.

"Not one bit, I'd like to meet my mate and have my way with her than some girl I've met once." Jeremy growls.

"Who is it," I ask moving my hair behind my ear.

Jeremy runs a hand through his hair "Neverah's youngest Daughter Marie."

I laugh out loud "Oh my gosh you have to mate with a wolf!"

He sends me a glare shutting me up immediately "I mean that sounds awful." I say putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I've thought about leaving." Jeremy whispers.

I raise my eyebrows. "That bad huh?" I sigh with a pause "Well if you leave take me with you."

Jeremy chuckles "I think it'd be best if you stay with your mate."

I roll my eyes "what mate." I laugh.

"So where is Atta so I can wish her a happy birthday."

"I don't know maybe in her room. It's three doors to the right of the kitchen." I nod and walk out of the kitchen. I walk down the hall and knock on the door of Attas room.

Atta opens the door and peaks out. When she sees me she grabs my arm and drags me in.

"Atta." I say to which she interrupts me.

"Oh my goddess  I have terrible news." Atta says frantically.

I raise my eyebrows "what? Did you find your mate?"

Atta shakes her head "I haven't left my room all day!"

I raise a brow. "Atta you have to leave your room soon. "

Atta shakes her head "You don't understand. August stopped by and said that he was holding a ball to celebrate my birthday!"

"Well Atta. Wait what?" I cross my arms what is he playing at.

"Sometimes my cousin can be nice." Atta states shrugging her shoulders.

"Cousin?"

"I have no idea what I'm gonna wear! What if the color I wear is the color my mate hates!" Atta exclaims going through her closet.

"Wait cousin?."

"I just don't know why this is bothering me so but I feel like I could vomit. What if my hair is to short." Atta rambles running a hand through her shoulder length dirty blonde hair.

" But Atta he is your cousin?." I say more forcefully . She stops and looks at me. "He is your cousin?"

She nods her head "Yeah but that's not the point."

I roll my eyes as I sit on her bed "Atta it's going to be okay."

She shakes her head. "No it's not I don't want to be rejected like you."

I flinch and send her a pointed look to which she sends me an apologetic grimace.

"Sorry it didn't sound so rude in my head. What I mean is you are so strong. I cry if I get a paper cut." Atta panics while holding her finger.

I roll my eyes at the girl "Just reject him before he can reject you." I say to which she freezes and looks at me.

"Now that's a thought."

******

Sorry for the wait!
Comment and vote.!