Chapter 1

Black Butler X Harry Potter Crossover

Pairings: Harry/Sebastian, Undertaker/OC,

Warning: Clichés, yaoi (Don't read if you don't like. )

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler or Harry Potter.

It has been several centuries since Harry collected the Deadly Hallows and became the Master of Death. Ever since becoming the Master of Death, Harry haven't aged at all. He remained at the age of 17, while his loved ones and the people around him steadily grew older.

His friends became jealous of his youthfulness. His marriage with Ginny was breaking down, Ginny apparently wanting a lover her age. She eventually cheated on him, leaving him broken-hearted when he found out. His 'best friends', grew further and further apart, unhappy that he couldn't age and stayed young.

However, they all eventually passed away. He stayed young, and watched as his friends grew wrinkles and grey hair before tiring out and going to sleep eternally. He saw his family, his children grow up. He saw them get married and have children of their own. He saw them grow old and die. He was the one to dig their graves.

He was still there, when muggles found out about the Wizarding World. He was there, when the war between wizards and muggles begun. And sadly, with his own eyes, he witnessed the destruction of human civilisation because of the war. He was the only wizard left.

Harry stood in the middle of blackened and charred ground, fire burning around him. Corpses lay around him and buildings lay crumbled and destroyed. He sighed to himself and looked up into the sky that was filled with black smoke.

"How many years has it been?..." He wondered, sighing again.

"More than 400 years, that's for sure." A voice answered. The owner of the voice was standing beside him, eyes taking in the destruction of yet another civilisation.

The owner of the voice was a girl around the same height as him. She had pale skin that emphasised on her large emerald doe-like eyes. Eyes just like his. Her silky ebony locks fluttered wildly in the wind and settled just below her butt.

"It has been a long time, Harry." She looked at him. Ever since becoming the Master of Death, Harry's skin became pale, just like the girl. His features became more pronounced and chiselled, his body lithe but strong. You could almost say that the girl was Harry's sister.

"Yes, it has, Death." Harry replied, face turned towards the skies, eyes closed. "Aw, come on. I told you to call me Danae already!" Death, or rather, Danae threw up her hands.

"Like I said before, wasn't that the Mother of the Greek Hero, what was his name? ... Ah, Perseus?" Harry asked, head tilted. He opened his striking emerald eyes and looked into Danae's eyes. Danae looked like the girl version of Harry after all, but with several major differences.

Firstly, if you looked closely, not that people would, you would notice a ring of violet surrounding her irises. It was small and barely distinguishable. But when Danae was angered, her eyes turn violet. Secondly, while Danae was also lithe and strong, she was more flexible then Harry in the sense that she could bend her body backwards until her head was between her legs. ( It was creepy. ) Thirdly, Harry was the Master of Danae as she was Death. Thus, he is stronger than her and can order her around.

Did I mention that Danae adopted Harry as her adoptive Brother despite him being the Master of her? I guess not.

"Danae. Sister. I am tired and bored of watching Civilisations rebuilt themselves, only to be destroyed again. I am tired of seeing this cycle repeat over and over." Harry gestured to the remains of the previous civilisation.

"Let me guess. You want something new?" Danae asked him. She crouched on the ground, studying a corpse. "Yeah, something like that, I guess." Harry ran his hand threw his hand, making it messier.

"I got just the thing!" Danae grinned, jumping up. She spun Harry to face her.

"Let's go to a new world."

"A what?" Harry asked, bewildered.

"A new world. Or something like an alternate universe, I think?... " Danae answered, eye brows slightly scrunched in thought.

"In this world, there are Shinigami - Death gods, Demons, Angels and of course, Humans. The Death gods are under me, and as you are my Master, you are the Head Shinigami, the Shinigami Lord." Danae explained.

"And you didn't tell me because?..."

"You didn't ask. And it's currently in the 18th century." Danae dead panned.

"Well then. Bring me there." Harry ordered.

"Yes, Master." Danae grabbed his shoulders, and they faded in a black light.