My kind of perfect (Little Things)

En başından başla

"BABY I CAN'T O-O-O-OH SHIIIT" Our breathing was loud and fierce, calling sounds echoing the room.

"COME WITH ME, BABY. LET ME FILL YOU WITH MY SEED!"

And then we came, bodies shaking uncontrollably from bliss.

~•~

Month August 2022

It was a beautiful day in the country of Italia. For the past month, Trent and I have been on vacation, it honestly was a spur of the moment thing. Both our companies were working together on a brand deal, my modeling agency, and his business.

The intention was to travel to France and then go home after this deal but I later suggested we stay in Europe and spend some more quality time together.

Besides, we both work from home and I don't need to be in the office. I was out of school due to a summer holiday, I forget which one.

We sat on the beach of Viareggio in a small villa just within the area of Pisa. The beach was just a few miles away from the nearest town. Viareggio is a relatively big town with a lot of cafes and restaurants. The water was very clear with white sand.

Trent sat on the foldable chair drinking a lemonade we packed in a small picnic basket.

I stood by the water watching a small pod of dolphins jump in and out of the water.

"Babe let me the camera. I need to get these dolphins on camera" I hurried, looking through my bag.

"It's here I have it" He teased waving in front of me.

"Give it" I reach for it but instead of handing it over he teasingly pulled it away.

"Uh uh. What am I getting in return it?" he teased again wiggling his brows. He leaned forward pulling me in between his legs.

"What do you want for it?" I asked playing along

"Give me some head then I'll think about it." I punched his shoulder as he threw his head back in fits of laughter.

"Shut up jerk. you're such a roll"

"I'm sorry babe. C'mere pose for me" he bit his lip seductively

 C'mere pose for me" he bit his lip seductively