First Lesson (Part Two)

2:30 on the dot I sat in the library waiting for Trent. He was already 15 minutes late, it wasn't much of a surprise.

All the materials needed were laid out on the largest desk in the back of the library. It was a closed off area only for cellphone or laptop charging, more so a charging station.

Checking my watch for the 5 time I began to pack up.

I sighed "Figures" shaking my head I zipped up my bag when Trent approached the table.
He plopped down in the chair, a goofy smirk on his face.

I wasn't in the mood for his jokes or his cocky attitude. I was pissed off that I wasted more than half an hour waiting for a guy who doesn't care about his grades, at all.
"Hey" he said the smirk never leaving his face.
"You're an hour and 30 minutes late. I'm leaving" I began to get up.

He placed his hand over mine forbidding me from moving. I removed my hand hastily glaring at him.

"It's only been 30 minutes Kendyl. Relax" I sat down in the once abandoned seat.

"This isn't a joke Trent. You can't just show up whenever you feel like it. It's my time that's being wasted here, not yours"

He held hands up in surrender "Alright chill. I'm sorry, can we just start then?"

His brow rose in question.

"Fine take out your Calculus book" I searched through the bag for mine.
"My—what book?"
I looked at him wide eyed
"You have got to be kidding me"
"I'm kidding" he smirked dropping his book on  the table with a thud.

The librarian turned to us glaring. I gave her a warm smile mouthing a sorry.

"You need to be more quiet okay. Let's just get this over with. I don't want to be here any longer than I need to"

Flipping through the book, I landed on the most recent topic. Trent did the same.
"You got plans?" He asked suddenly, eyes not leaving the page.
"Yes. I'm not some stuck up bitch, who doesn't have a life outside of school" I hissed at him.

Why was he smiling? I just want to punch him!

"You said it not me"
"Uhrrrr!" I threw an eraser at him, missing his forehead by an inch.

He laughed.

"You really do find everything funny don't you?"

"Yeah I mean come on. You're a princess and you're annoyed easily" he folded his arms over his chest.

The black shirt he 
wore hugged his biceps.

"I'm not a princess!"

Why he is being so difficult.

"We came to study not to talk about me."
"Oh really? Okay tell me if I'm wrong but by the looks of it. The "goody too shoes" and "Miss perfect" persona you got going on is not working for you. I see right through whatever you are. Let's see...you're dating the school's most 'eligible bachelor'—." He began with air quotes.

"—He's probably your first ever boyfriend and you both haven't even had sex yet because you're waiting for the right 'time—'. His annoying finger quotes continuing

"—You live off daddy's money but mommy and daddy aren't together. Separated? No Divorced? Am I right?"

He leant forward lacing his fingers, a skull and bones ring visible.

His curled hair that usually framed his face, was covering one eye.

Damn it Kendyl you will not cry! I'm not this predictable, am I. Don't let this scumbag get to you!

"Hmm? I'm right aren't I!" He teased leaning back grinning.

"You're such a jerk! You know that" I grabbed my bag slinging it over my shoulder.

Quickly picking up my book, I hastily walked towards the exit.

"We haven't even started yet? Where are you going?" He yelled standing to his feet.

"AWAY FROM YOU" I yelled over my shoulder not caring about the stupid librarian.

I've had enough of him. I can't believe I even agreed to do this!

Hello beautiful, this was briefly edited. I'm planning to make an update schedule for once or twice a week. Comment which day I should do updates. Thank you :) Vote comment and follow!