~~~

After they ate breakfast, the pair went to the common room where Daisy read to Seth some more. He didn't seem all that interested in the book but she didn't really mind as she curled into his chest, his body warmth feeling like her very own heater.

"Angel." Seth said when she finished another chapter.

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to go shower so I'll leave you with Nate, ok?" He told her in his deep voice.

Frowning at the page in front of her, she chewed her lip. Daisy really didn't want to be apart from him. She had grown quite attached to the criminal and a small part of her was worried about the power he held over her already in such a short time.

Seth's thumb released her pink lip from between her teeth, before rubbing over the swollen area. "Have you showered since being here?"

Shaking her head, she admitted, "I've been t-too scared to."

The arm on her waist tightened while his lips were pressed in a firm line. "Hm, good. I'll take you now."

Immediately, she jumped away from him but due to his arm constricting her, she only moved about an inch. "N-now?!" Sleeping with him last night was far enough, she definitely wasn't ready to shower with a guy.

He narrowed his eyes at the distance she created with his jaw clenched. "Yes. Problem?"

She quickly nodded her head, looking at him fearfully.

"I'll just keep guard of the entrance. I'm not going to shower with you." He said, rolling his eyes and then smirked, "though, I'm sure you're dying to."

Blushing, she hid her face in her hands while he laughed at her expense. He pulled her hands away and held one, intertwining their fingers. They walked to another part of the prison that Daisy hadn't been to but instead of looking around curiously, like she wanted to, she kept her head down and wrapped her other arm around his so she was hugging it to her chest.

As soon as she saw a man dressed with only a towel protecting his dignity, she gasped and pressed her face into Seth's tree trunk of an arm. She breathed heavily in his masculine scent to distract her from the pungent smell of body odour.

Seth didn't stop walking, despite her hanging onto him like she was holding on to dear life, but squeezed her small hand in reassurance, which calmed her down slightly. She didn't look up but heard him whisper to someone, "get everyone out of there now."

If she didn't know who her cellmate was, she would've been terrified of the threatening tone in his voice. For a brief moment, she wondered whether it was a good idea to be so close to the person everyone was afraid of and she was reminded of the time that Owen told her Seth was the devil.

However, all her negative thoughts faded away when she felt his rough thumb softly rub the back of her hand.

The smell got worse as they walked closer to the showers. Daisy heard people hurrying past them and occasionally bump into her, causing her to strengthen her death grip on Seth, ignoring the sting of pain from her cuts, so she wouldn't be carried away in the crowed.

"Ok angel. You can look now." He told her when they stopped walking.

She did as he said and blinked several times to get rid of the blurriness from squeezing her eyes too tight. Although, her body stayed tense and her hands didn't loosen as she took in the dirty tile covered walls and wet floors. The actual showers themselves didn't look too disgusting but they were only separated by short walls that could easily be looked over by anyone taller than herself. There were three dispensers connected to the wall that were labelled with soap, shampoo and conditioner. A curtain offered some privacy but she doubted there was anything stopping some creep from ripping it open while she showered. However, the entire room was empty due to Seth's command but turning around, she saw that there wasn't a lock to door of the room so anybody could walk in.