Character info

Garry pearl

Age:11 (for now later he will be 18)Likes: his new family, grapes, the color purple, zero, headmaster and sweetsDislikes: Yuki,kanama, Aido(since he flirts a lot with Ezra), vampires (except zero and Ezra and Leo of course)

Likes: his new family, grapes, the color purple, zero, headmaster and sweets
Dislikes: Yuki,kanama, Aido(since he flirts a lot with Ezra), vampires (except zero and Ezra and Leo of course).
Bio: his parents were killed as"they knew to much" about a secret project, they were killed in front of his eyes and he couldn't do anything but cry and run. He was found by the orphanage and the beat him up with the other kids. He had enough and filed away with the guys.

Leo pearl

Age:9Likes: family, music, playing the piano, everyone except the Kuran

Age:9
Likes: family, music, playing the piano, everyone except the Kuran.
Dislike:  Kuran, headmaster(since he is very childish), people pitying him, people look down on him
Bio: he became a mute when his parents left him at the orphanage when he was five he found out that Sam and Leix were also left like him so he was happy that there were people that he can relate to so when they chose to leave he left with them.

Sam & Leix

Age: 6Likes for Sam: light pink, ice cream, sweets, the headmaster Likes for Leix: dark blue, cake, chocolate, winter, her job as a hunterLikes they have in common: family, zero, day class, making Ezra pretty They both have the same dislikes: Kara...

Age: 6
Likes for Sam: light pink, ice cream, sweets, the headmaster
Likes for Leix: dark blue, cake, chocolate, winter, her job as a hunter
Likes they have in common: family, zero, day class, making Ezra pretty
They both have the same dislikes: Karans, yellow, fangirls, loud people, spiders
Bio: they were left at the orphanage at a young age their parents gave them a necklace before they left. they never took them off ever. They were excited to see the outside world for the first time but didn't expect what came to them.