Welcome

As Boruto walked back to his house, he heard soft steps come up to him. Without slowing down, he turned his head to see who it was. Mitsuki.
"Boruto why are you upset?" the snake-like boy asked.
"Why? Well, one of my friends just called me a freak. Then to top it all off, you both had the nerve to start a fight" Boruto growled.
"He deserved to be hit. I just did what I had to do. Besides, is he really a friend?" Mitsuki pointed out.
Silence filled the air as both men continued walking. The question really had Boruto thinking. Was Iwabe really a friend? When he really thought about it, Iwabe only hung out with him since he was popular. That's all his friends. Bitterness filled his heart causing him to tear up. But, he wouldn't cry in front of no one. Never.
"I can tell you're hurt Boruto. You can talk to me ya know. I'm here to listen" Mitsuki states.
Boruto just shook his head. "I'm fine" he smiled a bit.
"Can we still hang out?"
"Yeah sure" he responded.
The rest of the walked was filled with silence. Once they arrived they both entered a modern house. "I'm home!" Boruto announced loudly. He heard his sister running downstairs and spotted her running towards him. In a second he was tackled to the ground by a hug. Though instead of him being crushed like always, the weight was lifted off suddenly. Surprised, he looked up to see his sister being held by Mitsuki. She was obviously in pain as she was being held by the hair.
"The hell?! Let her go!" Boruto snarled. The snake boy frowned a bit, but obeyed, dropping her.
"Weren't you being attacked though?" Mitsuki questioned.
"What?! No! Of course not! She's my sister! She was giving me a hug!"
"Oh sorry then. By the way what's a hug?"
A pause.
"What?" Boruto asked surprised.
"What is a hug?" Mitsuki repeated. This caused Boruto to laugh.
"What's so funny?"
"How can you not know what a hug is?" he continued to laugh slightly.
"Can you show me what a hug is?" Mitsuki smiled. The laughing stopped and Boruto widened his eyes. What a weird request. But he felt an urge to comply. So without wasting another minute he closed the distance between them. Mitsuki was cold. It felt nice against his heated skin. Shivers ran down his back and his heart skipped a beat.
"You're so warm Boruto-kun" Mitsuki smiled even more. The blond-haired boy broke the hug awkwardly, blushing.
"I like hugs," amusement filled his tone. The hug was nice but something felt off. Then it hit him. Where was Himawari? About to call out he was caught off from yelling.
"The hell happened?!" a voice yelled.