Once he secured the hook, he bend down and placed a light kiss over her lobe making her close her eyes in bliss. He held her chin and turned her face and tucked the other earring in her right ear. Nandini smiled feeling his lips on her lobe. She then stepped away and flaunted her earrings.

Manik smiled widely.

Manik:They are twinkling like the stars.

Manik cupped her cheeks.

Manik:My girlfriend looks even more beautiful than those stars.

Nandini blushed. She opened her clutch and pulled a small pouch. Manik was looking at her quizzically. She handed the pouch to manik.

Nandini:Congratulations Mr.Malhotra! This your gift for winning the talent hunt competition.

Manik looked at her with wide, shinning eyes. Excited, he zipped open the pouch and was shocked to see the gift.

Manik:Nandini! Damn! How on earth do you this....always. YOU never fail to surprise me.

Nandini:Today on my way to college I saw this in a shop and couldn't stop myself from buying it for you. You like it right?

Manik:I love it nandini. I mean a constellation key chain. This is the best gift. On the other hand it's my star whose gifting me stars.

Manik ends up chuckling on his own thoughts while nandini smiles seeing his excitement

Nandini:You know it's not only a key chain.

Manik looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

Nandini opened her clutch and removed a key chain that was an exact replica of the one she gifted manik. She held both the pieces in front of his and joined them forming a heart. Manik was surprised.

Manik:Impressive

Manik:Impressive. I mean.....no wait.....let me guess. A part of your heart remains with me. And a part of mine stays with you. Am I right?

Nandini nodded. She pulled apart the two pieces and handed back one to manik.