chapter 6

Kc: Zane~Senpai Kawaii~Chan needs a shower kawaii~Chan will be right back.
Z: I mean I could join you.
Kc: why would Zane~Senpai want to do that.
Z: I need a shower too.
Kc: O-ok Zane~Senpai.
N: Zane and kawaii~Chan walk in the bathroom and lock the door Zane takes off his shirt and pajama pants sliding off his boxers, Kawaii~Chan takes off her pajamas and her underwear and turns on the shower then steps in, Zane steps in right after her standing behind her they both clean there self and then Zane reaches around Kawaii~Chan and rubs up and down her body and kisses the back of her neck.
Kc: Nya Zane~Senpai why do you always tease Kawaii~Chan?
Z: Because it's fun Kawaii~Chan.
N: Zane turns Kawaii~Chan around and makes out with her.
Z: I love you Kawaii~Chan.
Kc: Kawaii~Chan loves you too Zane~senpai.
N: as there making out the water gets colder and hits them they shutter and step out of the shower to dry off, Zane pulls on a pair of boxers and a grey shirt then he puts on a pair of jeans and his hoodie, Kawaii~Chan puts on her red underwear and matching bra then she pulls on skinny jeans and a pink shirt with a new pink and purple striped sweater, Kawaii~Chan grabs Zane's hand as they walk out the door.
Kc: Zane~Senpai let's go watch a movie down stairs until Aphmau~Sama gets home from work.
Z: ok baby let's go.
N: They go down stairs and they sit on the couch Kawaii~Chan lays her head on Zane's shoulder and Zane puts one arm around her.
Z: so what do you want to watch.
Kc: Kawaii~Chan doesn't care just put something on Zane~Senpai.
Z:ok.
N: Zane puts on a movie and Kawaii~Chan falls asleep with her head on his lap.
~~~~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~~~~~~
A: Hey guys I'm home.
Z: Hey be a little quiet kc's asleep.
A: Oh sorry I got stuff to make dinner so me and Aaron will be in the kitchen.
Z: Ok.
KC: What happened?
Z: Oh nothing Aaron and aph our home.
N: Zane picks up kawaii~Chan putting her on his lap and wrapping his arms around her waist.
KC: Zane~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan loves you.
Z: I love you too.
N: KC puts her arms around Zane's neck and leans in kissing him as they start to  make out
A: Kawaii~Chan come help me make cupcakes.
KC: Coming aphmau~Sama.
N: As kawaii~Chan walk to the kitchen Zane gets up and goes to Kawaii~Chan's room and lays on her bed.

That's where I'm ending it guys and sorry I haven't posted in a very long time I just haven't got around to writing but I will try and get back into it