Dashlie and Don?!; Chapter 2

Dashlie's POV
      Don and I could see a pug in the distance, so we walked towards it. "Do you think that's Duni?" Don asked me. I shock my head no. I would be surprised if it was Duni. "Duni wouldn't stand out in the open like that." I stated. Don looked at me. "Yeah, that's true." Don said. I could tell that the pug started running at Don and I. The pug kept screaming something, but I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. The pug stopped running. I could kinda tell who the pug was now. The pug looked a lot like Uni. "Don, do you think that's Uni?" I asked. "Well it doesn't look like Duni, so....yeah, I think it's Uni." Don said. Don and I kept walking towards the pug. We stopped walking a little ways away from Uni. We all stared at each other, it was kinda awkward. I looked at Don's expression, he looked like he remembered Uni, but not in a good way. When I looked at Uni, I couldn't tell at all what he was thinking. I broke the silence "So...Uni, are you just as confused as Don and I?" "Yes..." Uni replied. "I'm not sure, but I thinks Duni reset." I said. I looked at Don, he still didn't say a word. "We probably should try to find our friends." Uni said. "Yeah" I said, still looking at Don who was still being silent. Uni had already started to make his way away from Don and I. "Let's go, Don." I said. "Ok...." Don replied. Don and I spun around and run to catch up with Uni.