Chapter two. Pervert Howell

I don't why but when Dan had went away with Alex I felt empty. I hate Dan so much. Amy and I reached our dorm and walked in. It was beautiful. The living room/ kitchen was so...enchanting. All of a sudden fairys flew in the dorm.

                 "Miss Laverdine come this way." Commanded one of the fairy's.

                  "Miss Gonzalas come this way." Commanded the other fairy. The fairy lead me to a amazing room.

                   "Wow this is amazing!" I told the fairy.

                    "My name is Lavender, your personal fairy! I will let you settle in then I will be back in a hour before dinner." The fairy left the room. I unpacked for a bit then sat down. Then all of a sudden I heard a noise from out side the window. 

                     I opened the window then looked around seeing no one. I turned and sat on my bed.

              "Hi-ya princess!" I turn to the window to see Dan outside it.

               "DANIEL! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!" I yelled.

               "Jesus princess calm down. I was seeing if you were if you were just settled in." He had a wide grin on his face. 

               "How long have you been here?" I asked because I remembered that I changed into a dinner dress.

                "Oh princess that is only for me too know.." He flew away with a camera slung over his shoulder.

                 "SCREW YOU PERVERT HOWELL!!" I watched him as he flew off. I HATE Daniel Howell. I looked at the clock to see we had about 12 minutes till dinnertime. Lavender was really late. Suddenly I see a puff of smoke.

                  "Sorry im late Miss Laverdine. I ran into a problem with Howells animal." Stated Laverdine.

                   "Trust me your not the only one having problems with Howells today." We ran to dinner so we would not be late.

                   "Students quite  down time for announcements! I am head master Trealor if you did not know that already. So next month will be our autumn waltz!" The head master told us the rest of the announcements then we ate. 

                   The next day I woke up and got dressed in a nice black dress. I did my hair and left for my first class. After class I was walking to my second hour then all of a sudden Alex popped out.

                     "Hey Laverdine." He said with his evil grin. I continued walking and pretended like I didn't hear him. Suddenly he pushed me into a dark closet. He started kissing my neck and rubbing my arm.

                      " What the fuck do you think you are doing Alex!" I pushed him off of me and stepped outside.

                      " Dan said you stripped in front of him so I was seeing if I could get some." I slapped him then ran off too my next hour.

        After school today before I met up with my friends, Amy and Lucas, I bumped into Daniel. I shot him a glare then he stopped me. "What is wrong princess?"

        "You know just well what is wrong HOWELL!" He looked confused. " You told your friends that I stripped in front of you!" He had a surprised look on his face.

        " I will fucking ruin that guy for your Ember." Lucas said while pounding his fist.

        " Thank you Lucas but no I do not want you to be sent home for first year." I took a sip of my coffee.

        "Yeah but no one is stopping me!" Amy pounded her fist into her hand.

         "Guys I don't know how I got such amazing friends." We all hugged and went on with our day.

         (Next month November 3 weeks away from the Autumn waltz)

         I was about to head to my dorm when Professor Sanders stopped me. " Miss Laverdine I need to ask you for help."

       "Sure Professor Sanders whats up?" I answered.

       "I know you will not like this but I need you to tutor Mr.Howell." My face turned from happy to angry. Why would he think I would say yes. "Please he is failing hard."

       "Fine I will do it." I agreed to do it only because....well...I guess I don't know.

        On my way to my dorm I got stopped again. This time it was by Daniel. "What do you want?"

        "So I was told you are going to tutor me huh?" 

        I sighed and looked at Dan. " The enchanted gardens tomorrow at sun rise. Bring stuff to work on. If you do not I will not be helping you like that."

       " Yes ma'am!" He did a army salute the walked off.

        Early in the morning I got dressed then grabbed my books. As soon as I arrived I scanned around to see if Daniel was here. Sure enough he was.

        "Wow 10 minutes  early Daniel." I smiled at him.

         " I guess so." We stood there for a good five minutes. I love his big brown eyes. Omg am I falling head over heels for a Howell? For a dark? I guess I love him.

        "What was that?" He smriked.

         "Um....I did not mean to say that last part out lou-" I was stopped by Dans soft lips against mine. Once I realized what happened I kissed back. 

          "So dose this mean...?"         

"yes but we can not tell anyone till the waltz." 

"But I can not wait until next week." Dan whined

         For every weekend now Dan and I have been seeing each other without anyone noticing. I was about to walk out to go see Dan but Amy greeted me at the kitchen.

         "Now where are you going dressed like that at this time of day?" Questioned Amy.

         "Um....Just for a morning walk around the..... EASY WING! That's it the east wing." Amy looked at me.

         "Are you sure it is not to go see your HOWELL boyfriend." Asked Amy while raising her eyebrow.

          "How did you find out?" I looked at Amy kinda creeped out.

           "These walls see every thing." Amy pointed to the walls. "Now go see lover boy."

           "You are ok with this?" I asked Amy.

           "Of course! Now go on!" Amy shooed me off and motioned with her hands."But do not be late for our dress fitting for the waltz tomorrow!"

           "Yeah yeah."

            After I met up with Dan I went to go get fitted in my dress. After the fitting I went to go check on Amy because she had left the fitting early. I walked in to Lucas and Amy sucking face.

           "Well....this is new." I chuckled. 

            "We were gonna tell you about it sooner but stuff came up." Amy winked at me.

           "So do you approve Ember?" Asked Lucas.

            I smiled to that he thought he had to ask for my permission to date someone. "Why would I ever stop such a adorable thing!"

           I got ready for bed and then the thought came to me. Tomorrow Dan and I tell everyone about us.