Time ~ day 4

When I'm away, I hear Richie's heart monitor beeping in the back of my head.. I mean.. I'm around it so much.

While I'm asleep, I have dreams.

Only they aren't dreams, they're noises. Most of them are heart monitor sounds.. it's funny because even with heart monitor noises I can still have nightmares, the flatlining for instance.

I always wake up in a sweat and reach for richie. He's in his own bed.

I've visited my sister a couple of times, telling her about Richie. Her face looks like a bruised apple and it makes me sad. The house it too quiet.. it used to be full of my chipper moms laughs and jokes.. my little sisters annoyed comments and Richie's beautiful chuckles from heaven.

I've been attending church too

I've never been deeply religious but I do believe in god. Every Sunday after visiting Richie and y/s/n, I drive to church and pray for both of them. I also pray for everyone going through similar things. It's pretty hard.

I love richie.. sooo sooo sooo much. I can't wait for him to wake up and be with me. I can't wait for him to hold me with his warm arms and kiss me on the forehead. To tell me everything's good and call me princess again.

I can't wait for my sisters soft giggles to echo once again and for her to act annoyed by richie. Her face lighting up when she tells me about her day.

I can not wait.