Prologue, Pt 2: The Genes Passed On

A long time afterwards, Hyrule was under attack by Ganondorf once again. This time all thought he was seeking revenge, but he was seeking power over Hyrule. The royal family seeked refuge but only one survived. All was expecting the Hero of Time to come but he never showed up. The goddesses saw this and gathered all the survivors and sunk Hyrule under the sea and froze Hyrule in time. The key to unfreeze it was none other than the Master Sword. On top of Hyrule, the goddesses placed small islands to disguise Hyrule and get it out of Ganondorf's reach. On three islands, they put a statue on each of these tiny islands. These were where the pearls of the goddesses would go and it will open a way of getting to Hyrule, now known as the land lost in time. This was specifically done for the Hero of Time's great grandchild, as said in the ancient prophecy, written in an ancient language which only the gods could read. The triforce stays in the family line it is in. Once one of the people possessing a piece of the triforce dies, it is passed to his or her child or grandchild. If there is no child in the family, the triforce is taken away from the family tree and then given to someone in need of it.

A hero is born once again. He met a pirate called Tetra who later found out she was the only royal bloodline left from Hyrule. They both saved the islands and found another land which is to be called Hyrule. Doing so, the goddesses recreated the Temple of Time here where the Master Sword rested, in wait for the next hero...