Chapter 2

The first day wasn't as bad. I was glad to see my old friends, even if I'm not friends with everyone anymore because we grew apart. I hate when that happens. but they will always be a part of my past that I won't forget.. hopefully.

As I walk out of my last period of class with my bestest friend in the world my eyes meet with someone's. He looks oddly familiar and then everything started come back to me.

It was Braiden Hunt the guy that was more conceited with himself than all the cheerleaders in my school combined. Don't get me wrong the cheerleaders in my school aren't like the "Mean girls" or "Bring it on" cheerleaders. But they are still conceited with themselves. One of my closest friends is actually on the cheerleader squad. I'm so glad she not like them, she's her own person thats what I like about her.

Braiden looks lost. I see it in his eyes, I don't quite know why. Haha I'm so dumb he wasn't looking at me he was probably looking at the other girls behind me and my friend.

Man am I jealous of my friend or what? She is sooo much more attractive than me. Especially with her bouncy wavy blonde hair that goes perfectly with her perfect forehead, it's not too big nor too small it's just the perfect size. And her blue eyes always sparkle at night just like the oceans water on a sunset night.

She's wearing a Hollister top that is laced in the back and in front of her chest, her shorts are from Abercrombie & Fitch not too short not too long jut perfect for her legs length and to top the outfit with some black Toms as feet wear.

She looks like a model from like Seventeen Magazine or Vogue. We are the exact same size in clothes and same length in height so we always share each other's clothes. My parents and her parents are old friends from high school.

My family moved her about 5 years ago and then my parents bumped into her parents in the neighborhood since we live only a block away from each other and since then they are still friends and that's how I met my best friend Violet Davis. I honestly see her as more than a best friend. I count her as my long lost sister since we act like sisters and her home is practically my second home and mine to her as well.

"Is he looking at us?" Violet asks confused. Even though my eyes were still attached to him not sure if he was looking at us. I thought he was looking at the other girls.

"Don't be delusional, why would he be looking at us when he never took a glance at us our whole entire high school years." I state a fact as she stares at him and back to me.

"Your right... He's not looking at us... He's looking at you?" She said in a puzzled face expression as her eyebrows jumped up, that just makes me want to giggle a little bit. We were walking out of the school building heading towards the parking lot.

"Hahaha very funny, save that for April fools and then maybe I'll actually believe you about that." I commented at the statement that she just threw at me.

"If you don't believe me you don't have to" she replied. "Hey, do you need a ride home today?"

"No.. I'm good, I drove today to school" I told her. "But thanks for the offer."

-----------------------------

When we finally got to her car we talked a little bit and then we said our goodbyes. As I was heading to my car I heard footsteps behind me, but I didn't really pay attention to them since there are other students that have cars and could be walking here.

"Hey fiercie, your not offering me a ride back home?" Some strange muscular voice said behind me as I reached my car.

I turn around and find the jerk that talks to much. Braiden Hunt was behind me and he stopped walking holding one hand up in mid air, his palm directed to my car.

"I don't know.. I don't want to get tempted by you when your sitting next to me." I use his own words from earlier today.

"Ahhh.. Come on.. your the one that brought me here, you can't just leave me here." He ignores my comment as he begs for a ride back home. Well for him that's practically begging.

"Fine. Get in." I respond to him as I role my eyes and open the drivers door and get in. He follows my lead to the passenger seat.

"I'll try to keep my distance from you so you won't crash in a tree while you drive." He replies to my comment from our earlier outside conversation.

I just turn to him and give him a fake smile making my eyes close half way and nod once at his snarky words.

As we drive in silence with the radio music on, I realize I have no clue where he lives.

"Umm... Do you mind telling me where you live?" I ask taking one glare at him of the corner of my eye as I drive.

"Same place you picked me up from in the morning" he replied. "Why are you so suddenly quiet?"

"You asked for a ride, it doesn't mean I have to talk to you.. it just means that I give you a ride" I tell him as he looks at me confused.

"There's the fiercie that I know" he says with a smirk on his face.

"You didn't even know me for a day yet" I respond to his sentence.

"Well I guess that will change tomorrow, won't it" he responds

I just ignore him and keep on driving.. I finally arrive to where I picked him up from in the morning. "So which ones your house?" I ask curiously

"This one" he says as he points to a beige colored house that looks pretty new with big windows in the front and a really nice door.

Then I realized that he lives in the same neighborhood as me and just a couple houses away. Great.. I'll probably see him every morning walking.

He gets out of the car and starts walking towards his house and then I pull the window down and yell out to him "Hey, no thank you?" I ask while yelling out the window directed towards him. he stops and turns around and bends down to my car windows length and looks at me.

"Thank you fiercie" he said very politely. I've never thought that he could actually be nice for one second. I smile at him and throw a welcome at him and drive off.

I finally get home and undress to more comfy clothes and collapse onto my bed after a successful and tiring first day of school.

************************

- Sorry I haven't updated for a while, hopefully I will have the time to update more. It's not as good right now because I'm trying to introduce everything first. Hope you guys liked the book so far:)) Xoxo