"A proper king? What kind of nonsense are you spewing?" muttered Mugino.

"She's SUPER crazy.. and SUPER strong.." said Saiai. "That's all I know now."

Saber pointed her sword at Mugino. "I have slain dragons with far more drive than you.. I won't be humiliated by meeting defeat to a simple Masterless Mercenary!! A knight without an ounce of loyalty is not worthy of her sword!!"

"Like I'd want to become a stupid fairy tale person who wears a bucket over their head!" roared Mugino. "DIE YOU DELUSIONAL FAIRY PRINCESS!!"

Mugino hurled her Meltdowner beams into the giant sky scraper right behind Saber.. slashing it's foundations to pieces with her cutting beams. 

Saber looked up, her eyes widening as an entire building toppled on top of her with a tremendous crash.. 

A dust cloud swirled around the area as Mugino laughed.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!? HEROINE X!!?"

"Jeez.. she's lost it again.." muttered Shiage as he watched from the van. 

"Typical Mugino-san." said Rikou

"KAAAABOOOOMMMMMM!!" Suddenly, a towering golden light blasted out from the rubble.. and Saber emerged... her hat flying off into the wind as she landed in front of Mugino..

There was blood staining her jacket, and trickling down from her forehead, as she gasped from her injuries. 

"Sh-she survived!?" said Saiai. "What IS she made of!?"

Saber turned away and immediately dashed to the lab building.. slashing the front door apart and running in.

"Damn it! She's making a break for it!!" Mugino roared. "Saiai.. stay here.. she's mine.. keep an eye on all the entrances, make sure she doesn't make it out of here!"

Mugino ran in after Saber.

Meanwhile, Saber was dashing down the stairs of the lab.. gritting her teeth furiously. "I don't like running... to surrender in such a way.. how dishonorable!"

"A Level 5 esper is no joke." said Caster through Saber's earwig. "If you try to beat her head on, not only will you be forced to reveal yourself, but you might just get seriously injured doing it.. and then how would you complete your mission in that state?"

"And she's only ranked four.. one below Mikoto.." said Saber. "To imagine Mikoto possesses such immense power as well.. if I could train her.. perhaps... "

"Focus on the mission at hand.. " said Caster. "You've got company."

Sure enough.. the ceiling exploded in front of Saber.. as Meltdowner Beams rained down.. and wires and burnt circuitry fell to the floor as The Meltdowner herself emerged from the smoke, grinning with a crazed killing desire. 

Saber looked around... she was on the bottom floor.. and a large bunker lab door with multiple locking mechanisms marked Experiment 23 was straight ahead.

"Out of my way.." Saber growled. "NOW!!"

"Try and make me!" Mugino snapped.

"VERY WELL!" Saber roared. "THE BREATH OF THE PLANET!! THE TORRENT OF LIFE SHINES!! TAKE THIS.. EXCAAALIBURRRRRRRRRR!!!"

Saber hurled forth her most powerful attack, it's massive giant explosive light raging forth.. burning the metal around it.

"GRAAAAHHHHHH!!" Mugino screamed as she connected her beams and created a large energy shield in front of herself.. blocking the blast...