Chapter 5

Kaitlin's POV:

I woke up around 12 noon today since the blinds were open and the room was bright. I opened the connection door into my moms room. "Still sleeping, of coarse." I said quietly closing the door.

My date... Wait is it a date, anyways my date with Hayes isn't timed yet I decided to text him. I already put the number in my phone. I pulled it up and texted him. I hope he's awake.

Kaitlin🌹: Hi Hayes, it's Kaitlin. I was just thinking we could maybe plan a time for that walk on the beach later.

Hayes😝: Hey. Good idea. Maybe I could meet you at your hotel room around...1pm. We could go for a walk on the beach then maybe we could go to the pool in the hotel?

Kaitlin🌹: Sounds good to me! I guess I will see you then😊

Hayes😝: alright! Bye 😉

I can't believe he added a winky face.... I think it's cute! I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I stripped my pjs and took a quick morning shower. After that I put I a tiny bit of makeup. I applied a bit of concealer and mascara only. I brushed my teeth and hair. I put my hair into a high ponytail. I walked over to my suitcase while jamming out to 'she looks so perfect' by 5sos. I picked out a bikini for under my clothes. My bikini was black bottoms and a pink striped baundeu top. For clothes I decided on a blue open back tank top and lace denim shorts. I slipped on a pair of black flip flops and entered my moms room.

"Hey mom, I'm going to go get breakfast, then me and A friend are gonna go to the beach then the pool is that okay?" I asked. She nodded and I grabbed my phone. It was already 12:55 so Hayes should be here any minute.

Hayes POV:

I was eating breakfast when my phone lit up. Nash noticed what I have her contact set too. "Kaitlin😍💋" he laughed and I quickly answered.

"Hey bro imma go upstairs and get ready, I'm going on a date with Kaitlin." I told Nash

"Okay lover boy." He said. Cam laughed and I rolled my eyes. Once I got to the room I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and picked my clothes. I wore a white tank top and black and blue swim trunks. I brushed my hair and sprayed my axe. My phone read 12:50 so I decided to head to her room. I remembered it was 515. Idk why but I do. I exited the elevator and approached her room.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I waited for the door to open. When it did I saw Kaitlin. God she's gorgeous. "Hey." She smiled. I hugged her. I don't know why but I did.

"Hi. Ready to do?" I asked. She nodded and we walked to the elevator. I can't wait for today.