Stars

Last night I lay awake in bed gazing at the starts among the ceiling staring at the blank space the stars do not fill. Empty I say to myself as I think of what would change if I wasn't so quiet or shy and spoke up. As I start to cover the side with no stars with my hand I look at the stars. Beautiful something I was at one point now just empty. As my hand falls to the side of my bed I feel a drop streaming down to my ear as I look straight up.  A yon  no but a lonely tear.  As a nother falls on the other side then another,  then another one by one alternating sides each time.  As my nose becomes runny and my eyes become blood shot and the skin around them become red and puffy and my cheeks become stanied from my tears. I begin to feel numb. I begin to close my eyes as I think about the stress of tomorrow and the only one to talk to as I am in a different building other than my home. Why can't I just stay in bed with my baby blanket snuggled up close to me as I start to think of the good memories of my childhood and smile at what I remember. I start to Dose off then complete darkness overcomes me.

I hope y'all like it I woke up at 3 and my body was like OK now you're awake let's start writing lol. And my mind was wondering lol.