Chapter Thirty Five- "Not Exactly."

Start from the beginning

            “I’m not.” He replied. “I’m like this because you showed me who I really am. You make me realize the person I could be. You’re the only person who knows who I really am and I couldn’t picture anyone better for me.”

            I couldn’t think of a better way to respond than to pull him on top of me and kiss him. I kissed him until I was out of breath; I kissed him until I couldn’t think of anything else except his lips being all over me. We were in this hotel room alone together and we were completely in love with each other.

            “There’s no way I’m going back to sleep.” I muttered and moved my lips to trail down his neck, making him press his forehead against mine and grasp the sheets that had already been messed around in earlier.

            “Let’s go get ready then.” He murmured.

            Crossing my arms over my chest, I inhaled deeply at the realization that I wouldn’t be getting laid again. He can’t just say those things and then not act on them. I want to feel all of him.

            “Babe…” He whispered and kissed my nose. “I think getting ready starts with a bath, don’t you think?”
            Yes. That is exactly what I wanted to do with him. We’ve never been able to do anything like this because either are parents were home or we were sneaking around so now that we have this hotel room to ourselves we could do whatever we wanted.

            Standing up from the bed, I padded my feet into the bathroom and anxiously waited for him to start the bath.

            “Look what I found in the drawer earlier.” He chuckled and pulled out rose petals and soap to create a bubble bath. The excitement was literally erupting inside of my stomach as I eagerly nodded my head and stripped myself of my tank top.

            His eyes never left my exposed chest as he tried to pour the soap into the water but he missed and some fell onto the floor, making me laugh. We couldn’t do anything without messing up.      

            “Shoot.” He laughed along with me. “Sorry, I’m distracted.”

            Once the water was filled up with bubbles in the tub, he dropped some rose petals into it and I didn’t waste any time before I slid my fingertips into the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down for him. He was shocked at my boldness and when he stepped out of his briefs he pulled my underwear down and picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist.

            “Baby!” I erupted into laughter as he climbed into the tub and shrieked when the hotness of the water hit me. It was burning, but it almost felt good when I was straddling him in it.

            “Imagine what our honeymoon would be like.” He said out of nowhere.

            My jaw dropped open at the mention of marriage. I never in my life thought he would be the type to think about it, let alone be the one to bring it up first.

            “Our honeymoon?”

            He could tell I was surprised because his eyes got all wide-like as if he were trying to back track so I put a finger to his lips and shook my head.

            “I never said I didn’t like that you said it.” I smiled. “I’m just surprised you’re thinking that far ahead… we’re only juniors in high school you know.”

            “I know…” He trailed off. “But I like thinking about where we’ll be, you and I. Imagine what could happen in ten years though. I hope we’re still together by then.”