"You find that funny" I asked as I close the distance between us. He nods his head. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him close barely touching my lips. I move my hands up his thighs then stop right before I reach his place. I feel his friend get happy. He grabs my waist lightly.

"Well I find this funny" I say as I push him off of me and ran towards the mansion. I hear him behind me, but I am way to fast for him. I see Alex by the front door, I change my direction and veer towards Alex. I run up to him and push him in front of me.

'Save me' I yelled in his mind. He looks towards the forest trying to see what I am running from. He sees Luke ran out and he starts laughing.

"Lina you didn't" he said in between laughs. I nodded my head. Luke reach us looking a little upset.

"You will pay for that" He says pointing at me. I laugh and say "Come get me" He takes a step closer and Alex just pushes him back.

'Thanks bro' I tell him as I slowly back towards the door.

"Oh, what's up Alex" Luke says a little imitated.

"Trust me, I know what's up" Alex smiles. I squeal with laughter. Luke covers his manhood and takes a couple steps back.

'10 second head start?' I ask Alex. He looks over at me and smiles.

'Better make it 5, he is pretty slow' I nod with a smile. I grab the handle to front door and rushed in. I raced up the stairs pass a bunch of people staring. I ran straight to Luke's room and hid behind the door. I slowed my breathing down as best as I could. I hear him yelling my name through out the whole house. I snicker silently. I hear him walking down the hallway grumbling to himself. He enters the room and goes to his closet and grabs a shirt. I sneak up behind him and pounce.

"Gotcha" I laugh as I kiss his jaw. He growls and throws me on his bed. I smile at him sweetly.

"Come on" I say as I pulled him down the stairs. I remember the last person I said those words too and smile. No, I can't think about him I tell myself mentally. We get outside and there is only about 10 out there not including Alex, my dad, Alpha Tyler, Marcus, and Anthony. Oh yeah that's right...the mission. My smile immediately turned to a frown.

"Now, we all should be back by dinner so keep it warm for us" Alpha Tyler says. Everyone gives a gentle laugh. I rush to Alex and he pulls me into a huge hug.

"Keep your mind open and you better update every hour. If you die I will kill you" I whispered in his ear. He gives a small chuckle and says "I promise Lina" I let go of Alex and hug my father quickly, moving to Alpha Tyler.

"Don't you dare die. I don't think I am ready to lead" I say so only he can hear me. He smiles. I step back and he shifts in to a huge white wolf. I gave both Marcus and Anthony a quick hug before they could transform on me. Then they all ran off in the direction of North. I walk back to Luke and he pulls me into hug. I kiss his jaw and say "what do you want to do?"

"I know, Call of Duty time" He say picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me into the gaming room. He sets me down on the lounge, grabs two controllers, and presses the PS3 button.(A/N I think PS3 is way better then xbox.) So for the next two hours I dominate him in Call of Duty. Until I finally got bored of beating him and everybody else.

"Lets go for a run" I said getting him my puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" He says taking off my shirt and then his. I laugh and take off his pants the mine. I run to the back door and shifted in midair. He follows me and nods his head in the right direction.

'Show me where you went last night' he says starting off. I run straight pass him and we reached the place in a matter of minutes.

'Everything is okay" I hear Alex say quietly in my head.