Chapter 1 [Reunited]

Five years later...

A villain terrors the city as citizens scream and call out for heroes as one screams and points.

"ITS DEKU!!"

The citizens soon cheer as Izuku crash lands as he makes eye contact with the villain who has the quirk of speed as she grins at Izuku.

"You can't stop me Deku"

"Depending" He smirks using his speed to catch up with her which he did and jumped kicking her as she catches herself launching right back as him as wall of ice cuts the two off as even more cheering happened as they scream.

"SHOTO!"

Todoroki appears with a change to him as he cuts them off as she tried to get away but he froze her feet to the ground as she growls at him. He threatens her with his flames as she stops as cops soon arrived.

"Nice Job Shoto"

"I can never take all the credit"

"It's been five years. Maybe take it all for once"

Shoto looks at Izuku as he frowns looking down thinking about what happened during their graduation.

"I'm still taller and buffer" Shoto teases as Izuku frowns with a slight blush as he shakes it off.

The two wave at citizens to assure that they are safe now as Shoto sighs a bit as Izuku looks.

"So you moved back?"

"I did. And I'm doing solo"

"As am I."

"How's Katsuki"

Izuku stops in his tracks of the conversation and frowns rubbing the back of his neck. "He's fine. He works in the Jeanist's agency. Since he decided not to do solo"

"I didn't mean that way"

"Oh. Right. We have been together for two years so far."

"Moved in together?"

"Y-Yeah" Izuku says calmly as he stuttered a bit.  Shoto noticed the stutter as he feared what it meant but he didn't go much more into his business.

"I like the new hair. A fade works for you. As long as some curls stay" Shoto says looking down as Izuku blushes and smiles a bit.

"Thanks. All Might cut it for me"

"That's right...is he still with your mother?"

"Yes and they are happy where they are living"

"That must be nice. Endeavor is living with my mother again. But he's pretty calm for the time being. Once he heard I work alone"

"Maybe we should team up sometimes. Today proved it" Izuku smiles as Shoto's eyes widen slightly as he smiles in return.

"Sounds like a plan Deku"

"I have to go home Shoto. But." Izuku walks to his side placing his hand on his shoulder. "You know how to contact me"

Shoto smiles and nods before watching him walk off as he goes to his apartment.

He enters hearing a soft meow as his cat walks over to him sitting and meows louder. He kneels and picks him up before setting him on the cat tree.

"I can't believe I named you Deku"

He meows louder as Shoto rolls his eyes and goes to grab the cat food as he looks out the window from the sink seeing Izuku. He lives in the same area? Shoto then notices a drunk person he's carrying which is Katsuki. He sighs watching Izuku carry him thinking to himself about what it's really like with them living together.

"Katsuki better not be an abusive drunk..he's passed out for now but I wonder"

Shoto says to himself as he picks up his cat and walks to his room setting his cat on the floor before taking off his shirt and slipping into his bed checking his phone.

Izuku is typing....

Shoto stares at it for a while as he hears a knock on the door. He jolts up and rushes over opening the door to notice nobody.

He waits for the day for Izuku to return but it's not likely for the fact that he's with Katsuki. He closes the door and heads back in.

Sitting outside in a bush is Izuku as he seems to be in tears as he hugs himself.

"Oh Shoto-Kun..it was a mistake leaving you" He cries to himself soon heading back home.

Izuku slowly walks into his house as he notices it to be quiet. He sighs in relief soon gulping at the sound of broken glass and angry screaming.

"Katsuki?"

"AGHHHH"

Izuku walks over to the kitchen to notices the broken glass and Katsuki's fist bleeding.

"Hun, lets go to the hospital"

"NO JUST AGH DO SOMETHING IZUKU"

Izuku goes into the bathroom grabbing gauze and bandages as he comes back seeing Katsuki looking out the window seeing Shoto across the way as he growls.

"Did you know-?"

"No Katsuki, I didn't know. I haven't seen him in years"

Katsuki growls before causing an explosion onto Izuku as he drops to the ground. The things he carried fell with him as he broke down into tears.

"You know what I want. I never wanted Shoto Todoroki appearing ever again in my sights"

"We aren't moving" Izuku states as Katsuki gets up in his face.

"You know what I'm going to do then-" he grunts as he shoves Izuku out of his way and grabs the bandages and gauze off the floor heading to their bedroom. "COME NOW MIDORIYA"

Izuku frowns gulping while wiping his tears as he heads to the bedroom in shame...