Part 5 Next Morning

When I woke up the next morning I saw tanner and cam were still naked and I was too. I then looked down and saw that they both had morning wood so I went to tanners dick and started to suck on it then i started to jack off cam. Tanner then woke up and grabbed my head and started to push me down more. Then cam woke up startled but then relaxed because it felt so good. Tanner said "I'm GOING TO CUMMM" and I swallowed it all then did the same to cam. We then all walked down stairs to get something to eat since no one else was home. Cam made pancakes shirtless and in boxers. Dam cam look at that ass I said and he turned around and looked at me with a smirk. Then he started to slowly pull them down till he pulled them all the way down and was showing his perfect ass and body.
Me and tanner were starving so we went to cam. I went to his ass and tanner went to his dick and we started to eat up. Cam was a moaning mess. We stopped because he said the food was done. We all sat on the table to eat pancakes and with a glass is milk.
   After we were all done with the food I had to go back home and see if my mom had come home. I went next door and saw that my mom left a note on the table and it said, "I'll be back home in a week so I let you stay home alone or invite some friends over and have a sleepover or something" love you mom
    So now what am I going to do I thought. I went right back to the house were I slept last night. Tanner and cam were on the bed talking and I went right in and told them about my mom. Don't be upset because we will go and sleep at your house. I was dying from the inside just to get Cameron and tanner  at my house  to have fun.