Part 3 dare

I then look at Cameron and we both nod. As we take off our pants I look at Cameron. His dick is so long when he pulls down his pants it wiggles around. We are all naked. We then compare. Cameron says "I'm 5 when I'm soft and about 10 hard." Holy shit😫 it's giant and juicy !! Tanner said "I'm 5 soft and 7 hard." Then I sadden and says "I'm only 4 soft 6 hard😔" " Then Cameron says "it's ok you are still growing" I keep looking at that big hot long dick. I get so horny. I don't have any facial hair but I do have arm pit hair and only a little bit of pubes. Tanner has hairy armpits and a little bit of pubes like me . And Cameron is shaved. We then compare our asses. My butt is amazingly hot. It's round, hairless and blushy. Cameron has a normal yet big round ass. And Tanners ass is normal. I get even more horny that I start to slowly jerk off without them noticing. "So what do you guys w..." I suddenly scream. "I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" I rush on my knees and put Cameron's soft cock in my mouth. " WHAT THE HELL?!" Cameron says. While I jerk him off I say "I'm sorry Cameron it's just you cock is huge and i want it so bad 😫🍆. Please Cameron ?" I give him puppy eyes while his cock is next to my face. "Fuck it your so hot and young that I want you too," I smile and say "Yay! Cameron thank you, you won't regret it!" I continue to suck his medium hard 8 inch cock. Tanner is rock hard.  Tanner was in shock but when I get up and start making out with tanner he atrás to enjoy it much more. "I can taste Cameron's cock in your mouth Jacob!😍" We make out in Front of Cameron. He jerks off and says" oh dam you guys are going to feel some pain and pleasure tonight ." We make out and Tanner gives Cameron a hand job. "I want you guys to 69" says Cameron. "So I get on my back and Tanner puts his dick in my mouth and I put mine in his mouth. We both moan a lot. We then go upstairs and go in tanners room. Cameron goes to his hamper and smells all my dirty underwear. "Fuck Tanner I have always wanted to do this, you smell so good."  I then start to make out with tanner. "Is that what my dick taste like?😂"  "yeah it's so creamy and delicious😩" I tell him. Then Cameron  pushes me and tanner on the bed and eats out our asses. We just hold hands and moan loud. "Who wants. my dick first?" Cameron asks. "Me!!!" I say. "Ok then get ready you will feel pain but then pleasure ." ...