Arthur and Merlin become dads

Arthur's pov

As me and merlin are patrolling the forest a few hours away from camelot. We hear a scream we ride towards where its coming from to see a destroyed camp. We dismount our horses and search the camp for survivors. We come across ainjured  woman with a baby in her arms. She knows we are here and she says" Please take my son and raise him  as your own. Please King Arthur and King Merlin." I freeze because nobody outside of camelot knows i married merlin. I look at her and say" How do you know we are married?" She thinks for a minute and says " Because I'm seer i seen your wedding long before you even planned it. And i know you and Merlin will make great parents also. That's why I'm asking you to take my son and raise him as your own." I take the sleeping baby from her and hand him to merlin. He looks at the baby and then at me shakes his head yes that he wants to take the baby in. I look back to the woman and say" We will do as you ask ." She smiles and says" Thank you king arthur." She blows a kiss to her son and then closes her eyes and dies due to her injures. Me and Merlin stand up and look at each other and i say" Merlin love we need to get back to camelot. So gaius can examine the baby." Merlin says" I agree lets get going." We quickly get back to our horses. Merlin gives me the baby for a moment so he can mount his horse. I give the baby back to merlin and i mount my horse. Merlin cradles the still sleeping baby in his arms as we ride back to camelot.

20 min timeskip

We are approaching camelot as the doors are being opened to let us in. We quickly dismount our horses and hurry to gaius. As we run past servants and guards they look at us. We are approaching gaius' chambers and his door opens. He stops when he sees us and says" Arthur, Merlin back so soon? Did something happen?" Merlin shows the baby to gaius and says" We were patrolling when we heard a woman scream. We rode towards where it was coming from and we found a destroyed camp. We searched for survivors and we found a injured woman with this little guy. She asked us to take in her son and raise him as our own." Gaius looks at me and i say" We said we would. So we came back so you could examine him." Gaius takes the baby from merlin and walks into his chambers and sets the baby on the table. He examines the baby and says" The baby is in perfect health. But is under a sleeping spell." Merlin says" That's why he slept the whole way here. I'll break the spell." Merlin brakes the spell and the baby opens his eyes. They are ice blue the could stare right into your soul. I walk over to the baby and pick him up and say" I promise to love you and to be a better father than my father." Merlin comes to my side and says" You'll be ten times better than your father Arthur. I know you will." I smile at merlin and kiss him and say" We need to address the kingdom and declare our son as our heir." Me and Merlin leave gaius' chambers and go to the balcony overlooking the courtyard. I walk out on to the balcony and say" Camelot i have an announcement. Me and merlin were patrolling the forest a few hours away from here when we heard a woman scream. We rode towards where it was coming from to see a destroyed camp. We searched for survivors and we found a injured woman with a baby boy in her arms ask us to take in her son and raise him as our own. And with that said i hear by declare our son Prince Timothy Pendragon as the heir to the throne." The citizens of camelot celebrate the news of their new prince.  I call for the crowd to quiet down and say" We will hold a ball for Timothy to officially make him our heir. The ball will in one week. Thank you" I turn and walk back into the castle. Merlin comes to my side again and says" We're dads now Arthur." I'm still hold our son and i lift him to my shoulder and pat his back and say" Yes we are. It will be hard running a kingdom and being a parent at the same time but I'm sure we can do it." Me and Merlin stand there cuddling our son. And then make our way to our room. I call for our servants to fetch my old cradle to put our son in and to make a bottle full of milk. They leave and come back with the cradle and a bottle. I put Timothy in the cradle and give him the bottle and he drinks it. He falls asleep and me and merlin sit in our chairs next to Timothy.

This was an idea i came up with last night.Btw Timothy is me. -Theinquisitor1-