Chapter 2

The two of you stood in silence for a moment.
"So who talks first? Do I talk first, or are you?" The man peered down at you. He was taller than you, more outspoken than you, and overall better than you. You didn't like him very much before, you always considered him a showoff, and you didn't like him much now either.

"Well, since you wanna be all sweet about it," You rolled your eyes. "We better get going flyboy." You began to walk, then turned to face him. "Or are you afraid of getting your hair messed up?"

"First of all, my name is-" He began.

"Poe Dameron? Im aware, I just like flyboy better." You continued your walk down the hall.

"Look here traffic cone," He ran to catch up with you. You assumed he was referring to your bright orange shirt when he called you traffic cone.
"I don't wanna be here with you, any more than you wanna be here with me, so if you could, just try to make it easier for me to get through today. I need to be able to get good sleep so I don't have to spend tomorrow with a plumber as well." He laughed at his own, highly pathetic joke.

You stopped dead in your tracks.
"Hang on. Who fixes your shower when you can't figure out how to make the water warm, me. So what? Maybe I am a plumber, I help you out more than you give me credit for." I continued walking.

Thats when the tiny radio attached to your belt went off.

"Hey (Y\N), one of the pilots toilets are clogged again." The voice on the other end chuckled as he gave you the news.

"(Y\N)," Poe raised his eyebrow. "Not as a pathetic name as I thought." He smiled. "But, I like traffic cone better."

"Yeah whatever." You smiled at the ground before looking back up at Poe. "You ready to fix some toilets flyboy?" You nudged him and began walking back down the hall.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess." He shrugged and ran up to you.

Oof these chapters are short but, 557 words