Morning

**
A/N
Yoyoyo hope you're enjoying this so far, lemme know any ideas or something but ye hope you enjoy ❤️
**

Waking up, Giovanni felt Luba's body relaxed into his arms, her hair spread across the pillow, her breathing relaxed. Gio snuggled into her neck, kissing it gently, seeing a smile spread across her face, resulting in him also having a beaming smile upon his face.
"Morning," she murmured, her eyes still remaining closed.
"Morning my Lovely Luba," he whisphered back, leaning over to kiss her cheek.
She rolled over onto her back so she could face him easier, realise that this was really real. No dreams. No make-belief. This was actually happening.

**

"What are you going to say when people ask where you disappeared to last night?" Luba asked, sat up in bed as Giovanni handed her a steaming mug of coffee.
"Well Dianne knows that I went to see if you were okay...I don't know if you want the whole world to know about us. I don't want to jinx it by telling everyone, but you can decide...it's your life too. If telling people that we're an item is going to make you happy then that's what we'll do. All I want to do is make you happy Luba," he said, entwining his fingers with hers.
She sighed, "I don't know. All I know right now is that I want to be with you and don't want to mess it up. That's why I didn't tell you in the first place that I liked you, I didn't, well don't, want to lose you."
Gio shifted his position on the bed so he was directly next to her, his arms slipping round her shoulders and pulling her in close so that her head was resting on his shoulder. "Listen here, no matter what, you are never going to lose me. Remember, I'm always going to be here for you, always okay? You're my rock, I don't know what I'd do without you," he said kissing the top of her head. "I don't deserve someone like you." Gio rolled his eyes, "no, you deserve better. Now I'm gonna go back to my room to get dressed, I'll see you later," he said, kissing her cheek before getting up and leaving.

Luba rolled over, burying her face into her pillow. After finally admitting to her best friend that she was falling for him, and finding out that he felt the same way about her, having him say really cute things about her, she feels like she's messed it all up. This is why you shouldn't have told him, you should've hidden your feelings better. Now look what you've done, the voice said circling her head. "Shut up," she said out loud to herself, "everything is fine. Just...shut up!" Pushing herself off the bed, switching the shower on full blast to drown out the voices going on and on about her and Giovanni's relationship.

**

15 unread messages

Hey xx

I'm sorry if I was blunt earlier, you didn't deserve that xx

You deserve the whole world and to be treated like a princess xx

I don't want to mess this up, it'd break my heart if I ever lose you xx

I don't know what I'd do without you Luba xx

My Lovely Luba xx always

Do you want to go for breakfast? Just the 2 of us? My treat? Let me make it up to you xx

Let me be the boyfriend you deserve xx

Luba?

Are you okay?

I'm sorry for everything, please forgive me x

Let me know you're okay xx

You're scaring me now

Please?

Okay so I'll give it 10 minutes and then I'm coming over xx

Luba wiped a tear which had began to roll from the corner of her cheek as she scrolled through the messages.
Tapping out a reply:

Hey, you don't have anything to be sorry for! You're the best! You're not going to lose me (unfortunately), I'll just get ready and then we can go for breakfast? I promise everything is going to be okay xxx

She took a deep breath.
Everything was going to be okay.
It was fine.

I miss you xx

She smiled down at her phone:

You only left like half an hour ago xx

Instantly a reply buzzed through:

Still....I miss you. Hurry up and get ready so I can see you! xxx

Anyone ever taught you patience? xx

Lubaaaaaaa! Hurrrrrryyyyyy upppppppp! xx

Fine give me like 10 minutes okay? xx

So that means an hour right? xx

Luba rolled her eyes, shaking her head at her phone before getting up to get ready to go for breakfast.

Knocking at Giovanni's hotel room door she turned the front camera on her phone on, running her fingers through her glossy hair, making sure she hadn't smudged any of her makeup. Just as the door open she clicked the power button, hoping that he hadn't caught her checking that she looked 'okay' in her phone camera.
"Half an hour is the new 10 minutes I see?"
Luba sighed, rolling her eyes, "Not an hour exactly though is it?"
"You look beautiful," he said, diverting the conversation onto a new topic, leaning into kiss her, his hands on her hips.
"Are we going to get breakfast or what? I'm starving," she said, tugging at his hand to lead him down the hotel corridor.
"That explains the deathly stares I've been getting then if you're hungry," he teased.
She raised an eyebrow at him.
"Luba I'm joking," he leaned into kiss her cheek, "I love you no matter what remember. Always."