Nightmare

Some Loki and Clint bonding. Please listen to the song that I may or may not (totally did) have listened to on repeat for 2 hours while cleaning my room.
Enjoy~~~~

Loki's dream

Loki looked around at the vast ocean from his window. His mother smiled next to him and asked.

"What are you looking for Sweetheart? Are you trying to find a mermaid?" Loki shook his head "I don't have to look out there for a mermaid Mommy. Your the most wonderful mermaid of all!" His mother picked him up and laughed.

"Well isn't that sweet"

Loki froze, that wasn't mommys voice. He looked around and he was back at the tower the avengers were standing around him. "Weve grown tired of you Loki" they chanted "we're sending you back to your father"

"No! Please!" Loki cried "Don't send me away I'll do better please!" The avengers ignored him and Loki was suddenly falling until he hit the ground with a thud. He was back in his old cell, and his torturer smiled evilly down at him. "Nooooooooooo"

~~~~~~~~Earlier~~~~~~~~

No one's Pov

It was a stormy night, and Hawkeye aka Clint, was bored. He had absolutely, nothing to do. There was no crime, no missions, and he had already trained for the day. He wasn't tired so sleep wasn't an option.

Clint ended up roaming the quiet halls of the tower until he reached Loki's door and heard noises.
"What could he possibly be doing at 11:30 at night?" He thought to himself. Clint opened Loki's door softly just as Loki bolted up in bed. Loki curled into a ball and cried softly.

"Loki?" Clint asked softly.
Loki whipped his head up and flinched when he saw Clint standing in the doorway.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry s-s-sir" he stuttered. "I-I-I d-d-didn't m-mean to w-wake y-you. Please don't whip me sir" he whispered out the last part with fear lacing his voice.

Clint cautiously crept towards Loki, hoping not to scare him. "I'm not gonna hurt you Loki" he held his arms out and said. "Why are you upset? Did you have a nightmare?"

Loki tearily nodded his head and shuffled into Clint's warm embrace.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" He coaxed.

"I-I dreamt that all of you became tired of me and you sent me back to father. Please don't send me back!" He cried, "I'll do better, I promise! Ple-"

"Woah Loki!" Clint hugged Loki tightly to his chest and Loki's head fell on his shoulder.

"Calm down. No ones sending you away ok."
"Promise?" Loki's eyes were filled with hope and Clint's heart broke with guilt and sadness. How could he have treated him so badly before.

"I pinky promise."
Loki gave a small smile and let Clint pick him up and put him back into bed.
"If you have another nightmare I'll be just down the hall ok?" Clint was just about to leave when Loki grabbed his hand.

"Please sleep by me. I don't like the dark"
Clint smiled sadly and crawled under the covers with Loki. Loki cuddled into him and smiled sleepily at his warmth.
"Goodnight sir"

"You can call me Clint Loki, I don't mind. And goodnight to you too"

~dodododoTimeskip~~~~~

Natasha's Pov

It's 8 in the morning and Clint hasn't come down to train yet. I've already looked in his room and he's not there. As I walk past Loki's door I noticed it was open.

Curious, I looked look in and see the cutest sight. I quickly take out my phone and snap a couple pictures. I walk away smirking. I'm so gonna blackmail him later.

Loki's Pov

I wake up and immediately notice how warm I am. I opened my eyes only to close them again due to the harsh light. Once I regain eyesight I find myself cuddled in Clint's arms. I dare not move for fear that I'll wake him.

What happened last night? Oh... I remember the nightmare and Clint comforting me. He stayed with me. No ones ever done that before. I smiled. He really does care about me. I end up maneuvering out of his embrace carefully; as to not wake him. I then ran to the kitchen to make him a homemade breakfast.

I remember that Bruce said Clint likes coffee so I heated a cup of water with my magic and poured a little of the mixture in. Then I conjured a banana and a bowl of oatmeal, which Bruce sometimes made me for breakfast.

I set everything on a tray and take it up to my room for Clint. I get there just as he wakes. I smile and hold out the tray. Clint takes it but looks at me confused.

"Whaa?" He mumbles tiredly
I was suddenly feeling nervous
"W-Well I-I made you breakfast! Cause I wanted to thank you for comforting me last night" Clint took a minute to process what I said and smiled. "That's very sweet of you Loki. Why don't we eat it together?"

"Really?!" I gasped not really believing it "You want to eat. with me?" I pointed to myself and he nodded, patting the bed next to him. "Come sit down and we'll share" I hesitantly sit next to Clint and he hands me a slice of a banana. I chew quietly, lost in thought.

"No ones ever offered to eat with me before." I said to myself. "So why did you?"

"Because I care about you Loki. I know I might not of acted like it recently and for that I'm sorry, but I'm here now and no brother of mine eats alone!" Tray forgotten, Clint hugged me tight to his chest and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"Do you really mean that? Do you really think of me as a brother?" I ask tearing up a little.
"I do" he says
I let my tears fall and I hug him back. "Thank you" I sobbed
"Thank you so much"

Clint pets my hair comfortingly
"Anything for my little bro"

I tried to make it long for you guys. Sorry for not updating in a while.