Chapter 5: the party

•marceline's pov•

When me and Finn get to the candy kingdom the party was already in full swing. I walk in while Finn hides outside. I go to the dj and hand him a piece of paper and tell him to announce it and he agrees, Soon the music cut out and the dj says over the p.a system.
"please welcome back ooo's greatest hero Finn the human." just then Finn walks in and the crowd goes wild. Princess bubblegum, Jake, bmo and lady all rush up to him and give  him hugs I bring Finn a glass of beer and he drinks it.

"When did you get home Finn?" Pb asks.

"I got here last night." Finn replies.

"Where did you stay last night?" Pb asks.

"I wanted to surprise everyone at once so I stayed at Marcy's house."  Finn states.

"I'm so glad you're home bro!" Jake says.

"I really missed you Finn." Pb says while hugging him.

The party lasted until 3:00am

After the party me and Finn walked back to my house so Finn can get his clothes he bought When we get there Finn walks upstairs and gets his stuff

"goodbye Finn" I say say sad for him to leave.

"Goodbye Marcy I'll see you later."
He says as he hugs me goodbye.

"Goodbye Finn."   I really want to tell him how I feel but what if he doesn't feel the same that would be awkward! But what if he does feel the same and he is afraid he'll make things awkward between us if I don't like him back. I need to tell Finn how I feel about him!