(Mariel) Good Morning Mr. Hartman, Mr. Cruz

(Stephen) Good Morning too Ms. Jones

(Darren) Good Morning. Stephen calls all the board of Director and set a meeting to them. Also can call some of the new investors that asking for a meeting with me...

(Stephen) Okay Sir.

(Darren) ikaw na ang bahala kung sino sion sa kanila ang tatangapin natin

(Stephen) Okay Sir, ako na ang bahala sa mga yun. *then he go to his own office*

(Darren) Ms. Jones, I need you to take some notes for me...

(Mariel) You can call me Mariel, Sir. You don't need to be formal... *with a flirty tone and smile and do some wink to him*

(Darren) *show his smile to her* First on the list of my rules... I don't need a flirt for a secretary so if you want to stay here and continue your job knows you place, fix your attitude and wear your uniform properly.

(Mariel) *stand straight with a pale face* Yes Sir Darren

(Darren) Good. Now write this... RULE # 1 My Private office is strictly no one can come in. And also Stephen office. No one can come without an appointment or permission to go in. RULE # 2 All employees concern about work will go directly to Stephen. Lahat ng mga reklamo or suggestion ay didiretso sa kanya. Stepthen Cruz is my right hand and one of your boss so respect him. RULE# 3 Office romance fine with me, just make sure na hindi maapektuhan ang mga trabaho dito sa Empire. RULE# 4 whatever happen in the Empire, stays in the Empire. Especially all concerning about the work, the identity of the investors and all. RULE # 5 Follow all the rules so you all won't be in trouble.

(Mariel) Would that be all Sir?

(Darren) Yes that would be all. You can go now and do what I asked you to do. And if ever someone calls, kay Stephen lahat i-connect...

(Mariel) Okay Sir. I'll start to work on it right away *then goes out*

Pagkaalis nito ay nagsimula na siyang magtrabaho. Then after an hour, he receive a text from his PI to give him a call as soon as he receive the text, but before he can do that Stephen come in to give some reports.

(Stephen) Sir Darren, I already call the board of Directors and set a meeting to them this coming Friday.

(Darren) Okay that would be fine.

(Stephen) Tumawag nga pala sila Nikki at Aiden nagpapaset ng appointment to meet you. Nabalitaan nila sa parents mo na nakabalik ka na from London.

(Darren) Oh, that's good hear. I also want to meet them too.

(Stephen) Kung ganun tawagan ko nalang sila ulit to set the meeting.

(Darren) Okay. Thanks Stephen. *smile and go back to his work*

Paglabas nito ulit ay agad niyang tinawagan ang PI niya na si Joey na siyang humahanap kay Frances at kumakalap ng information tungkol dito at sa mga nangyari dito sa nakalipas na mga taon.

(Darren) Hello... Joey what's up?

(Joey) Hello pare... May nakuha akong mga inpormasyon

(Darren) Nakita mo na siya? Anong balita sa kanya?

(Joey) Yeah I found her finally. Frances Catherine Valdez Hartman.

(Darren) Yes, finally you found my wife. How is she?

(Joey) She's fine Darren. Bukod sa nakita ko na siya marami pa akong nakalap tungkol sa asawa mo. Specially in her past.