Chapter 2

DARREN POV

Finally after 5 long years of being away, he finally got back home. He can say that his life in London has been good to him, he even build his own empire the DMH group of companies. But even with all the successes he had, he still felt that someone is still missing in his life. And now that he's back pinangako niya sa sarili na hahanapin niya muli si Frances para makabawi dito at makasama na ito ng habang buhay.

At ngayong nakabalik na siya dahil na rin sa pakiusap ng magulang niya, at bilang nagiisang tagapagmana nais ng kanyang ama na siya na ang mamuno sa kompanya na nila ang Hartman Industry. But since he had already the DMH Empire so napagkasunduan nilang mag-ama na maging parte nalang ng DMH ang Hartman Industry para hindi na siya mahirapan pa to manage both company.

**********************************

HARTMAN MANSION

(Lorraine) Welcome home son... *hug him*

(Darren) Thanks Mom, Dad...

(Travis) Son... you're finally back... *hug him too* how's London?

(Darren) It's London Dad...

(Travis) Any girls?

(Darren) Wala Dad. Nagfocus lang ako sa pag-aaral doon at sa pagpapalago ng negosyo dun. At sa sobrang busy ko ni hindi nga pumasok sa isip ko ang makipag date man lang.

(Lorraine) Why so serious anak, paano ako magkakaapo sayo niyan...

(Darren) Just wait Mom. Don't rush me about this

(Lorraine) Fine... whatever...

(Travis) Okay we'll drop the subject. But since you are here now, you can start to take over the Hartman Industry as the CEO and like what we talked about it I agree to be part of DMH Empire.

(Darren) That's my plan Dad actually. Because I'm planning to stay here for good. To be you guys, Mom, Dad.

(Travis) That's good to hear Son

(Lorraine) I love that idea. You should go to your room to rest because I know you're too eager to start your work...

(Darren) Thanks Mom, Dad. I'll go ahead then...

As he enters his room to rest, he start to think again the special girl he left 5 years ago. He already asked his friend for help to find her so he can ask for forgiveness and also to fulfil his parents wish ...

END OF POV

**********************************

HARTMAN COMPANY, The next day...

CONFERENCE ROOM...

(Darren) Hello everyone... As all you know I'm Darren Marcus Hartman. From now on I will be the new CEO of Hartman Industry, and this company will be now being part of DMH Empire. And because of that this will become the main office of DMH.

I hope that all you will be working hard and follow me as how you follow the orders of my Father. And I also want to introduce to all my Personal Assistant Stephen Cruz, if anyone of you need to talk to me or have any concern in the company about work and personal issue you can all go to him to ask an appointment, that would be all for now thank you for your time.

***************************

the meeting with all the employees Darren and Stephen go straight to his new office to settle down. Dun na meet niya ang secretary niya na si Mariel Jones. So he asks her to come inside for his rules in the company that need to be follow.