"Just do it!" She yelled. I laughed. "Anyways, gotta go. I'm about to go to my next class. Love you!"

"I love you too!"

I ended the call and waited for Jayden to get home in 2 hours.

I decided to start making dinner to kill time. I invited his parent's and my dad plus Brianna and Bridget for dinner.

...

"Woah, why so many plates?" Jayden asked when he walked though the door. He was all sweaty from practice. He kissed my cheek.

"Our families are coming over for dinner!" I smiled.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's a surprise!"

"Hey, that's my thing!"

"Oh, shut up," I said shoving him a bit. "Go shower and get ready so you don't stink up the house before they get here."

"Whatever..." He laughed jogging up the stairs.

...

Both our families showed up at the same time.

My dad immediately hugged me tightly.

"I miss you so much at home," he said softly.

"I miss you too, dad."

"The house feels so empty and your room is so silent and dark now that you're gone..."

"I'm always here," I said pointing at his heart. He kissed my forehead.

...

We sat down and ate the stuffed peppers that I made. We all talked about how life was and Jayden talked about how the team was doing. I talked about online classes and what I do while Jayden's gone.

"Excuse me," I said getting up.

Hashbrown followed me. I grabbed the box out from under the bed. Hashbrown barked happily as I made my way back down the stairs.

I sat down and everyone stared at me.

"Um... So you guys are probably wondering why I invited you guys over for dinner," I said grabbing Jayden's hand.

"I was wondering that too," Jayden said smiling at me.

"I actually had a gift type of thing that I wanted to give Jayden and I wanted you to all be here to witness it."

"Gift? It's not even my birthday! Or Christmas..." He said looking at me.

"This one is so special it gets its own holiday," I said handing him the small box.

He stared at it before unwrapping the paper.

"Deja, this is the box for the bluetooth speaker I got. Are you pulling a prank or something?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head.

He opened the box revealing the pregnancy test.

"What is this?" He asked pulling it out. His eyes grew wide along with everyone at the table. "Shut. Up."

"Surprise!" I smiled.

"Deja!" He yelled placing a kiss on my cheek. "This is a prank. Where are the hidden cameras? Haha. You got me!"

"No, it's not." I laughed. "That's from this morning."

"Babe," he said softly.

"Congrats, you guys!" His mom squealed.

Jayden just stared at me with wide eyes while everyone else in the room congratulated us.

"How?" He asked. "This is crazy..."