THE SATANIC-SIX & ARCHANGELS

This is the begining of my new story. I am giving you a sneak peak into it before it goes up for sale. I will only update if i receive new followers and comments letting me know you are interested. Also if you would vote and please follow me i will do the same for you. This is the first book in a trilogy i have written. Thank you in advance and just know you are loved.

Around the dimensions of life, are a pre-existence and next-life. What makes up the latter is heaven and hell. We will begin in hell where authority is drawn down from Satan to his demonic followers. Many of them have no power while others are strong enough to influence and act with their own strength. Among these powerful demons are the Satanic-Six, a group of demons so strong, so fearing, that they take orders directly from the dark leader himself. He commands them to do the most difficult tasks known in the demonic inhabitance, and their power enables them to complete such jobs with little effort.

Why do they do this? Because Satan hates humanity. He denied God's offer of life, and he is jealous of humans that find what they want, because what he wants, he can't have....unless he can eradicate goodness. Thus, the Satanic-Six are summoned to diminish the relationship between God and his children that chose him.

The names and positions of the Satanic-Six are as follows; Mephistopholes, he is the counterpart of Satan and leader of the Satanic-Six. Second is Abaddon, who is the chief of demons and the demon of destruction. Third is Zepar. He is the Duke of hell wars. Fourth is Barbatos, the commander of 30 legions. Fifth is Abigar, who is a military strategist and fortuneteller. Then sixth is Zagam. He is the demon of counterfeit, who can take the role or body of something else. Together, the Satanic-Six's greatest objective is to find those destined for the kingdom, and turn them away, or else destroy them. Humans are born because they chose God. They are meant for great things on earth, but not all of them are willing to complete this duty once they obtain free agency. Those that begin to question God and turn their backs on him are the easiest of prey for the Satanic-Six. With little influence, they can make them into one of their own, and use them to build a living resistance between the realms. Once they can capture the weak and ignorant, they can focus their negative powers on the stronger humans, alongside the very resistance they've built. Specifically, they like to target Christians, especially the born-again Christians. With this kind of power, they have created wars and division. This is how Satan works.

However, there is light at the end of every tunnel because every act of the Satanic-Six is fought back by heaven's angels, but distinctively, by the seven strong and diligent Archangels. Their courage and kindness is fought by the secretive and demeaning forces of the Satanic-Six, who will lie and twist what the Archangels spread as a way to bring humans to the dark side and do their bidding. This goes against the rules of not messing with a human's free will, because they can choose what the Archangels advise them to do, or they can choose what the Satanic-Six tells them to do. As expected, demons do not abide, and the Archangels are left with trying to keep their authority intact. These seven Archangels each have a name and rank. First is the well-known Michael. Then comes Gabriel, followed by Raphael, Uriel, Saragael, Raguel, and Remiel. Though not the top ranking archangel, the main focal point in this struggle against evil begins with Raphael.

What makes him stand out is that out of all of the Archangels, Raphael is the most balanced. He is incredibly powerful, but not the strongest of the bunch. And though he isn't as strict or as serious as Michael and Gabrielle, the one place where he shines most is in his dedication to his job. No matter the circumstances, Raphael will give everything he has. In terms of appearance, he is striking, with long, black hair, and piercing, violet-blue eyes.