"Girl don't get beat up in front of everyone out here I'll beat your ass. " I scoffed.

"Brandy you need to get out of here ." I said before taking Maya with me to the car.

"SO YOU GON PICK THAT BOUGIE BITCH OVER ME COREY?!" Everything happened so fast. Maya snatched from my grip and two pieced Brandy and she fell out .

"I'm not gonna be too many of those bitches get ya ass up and fight ." Brandy got up and tried to grab Maya's hair but she wasn't having it. She was getting the best of Brandy before I broke it up. Typh came out of nowhere and clocked Brandy right in the eye and they got into it. These girls here you can't fight one without the other.

"Bitch I'll fuck you up bout that one! Nah bae let me go she wanna come here on some bold shit!" D pulled her to come inside with him.

" Damn man let me the fuck go dawg " I had Maya in a tight grip and her eyes were set on Brandy who was struggling to get up . I almost felt bad for her, yeah almost.

"Naw naw she not worth it baby come on let's go ." I was saying I'm her ear but she was too pissed to listen to me. I heard someone running behind me and I felt some hard ass punches on my back and my head and got pissed off and turned around pushing Brandy hard as fuck.

"Bruh what the fuck is wrong wit you? Go home ." Maya flew past me and went at it with her again this time on top of her laying punches.

"Bitch!" Brandy pushed Maya off her and tried to get on top but Maya got her a good time in the nose and she fell back . I picked Maya up and Brandy was screaming.

"I got someone waiting on y'all two hoes! Just wait on it " she yelled . Maya was still fighting my grip , I had a better grip this time partly because I was pissed.

"Bitch I don't give a fuck! Bring the whole fuckin family! I'll fight all you bitches. Came here disrespected me and my boyfriend like nobody was gon do shit!"

"Yeah we ain't scared! Ain't no scared bone in our damn body. Ima beat ya ass like ya momma should've beat ya ass dumb ass hoe !" Typh yelled out.

"Typh come on man get inside!" D yelled and she sucked her teeth.

Brandy got in her car and I seen her get on the phone and pulled off. I carried Maya who was on my shoulder and walked her inside sitting her in the chair in the studio and she had a mug on her face.

"Y'all what the fuck was y'all doing?" Dillyn said after he sat Typh down. Maya didn't say nothing but she looked at him like he had two heads.

"I don't wanna hear it because if some ex of mine or Typh came on the same foolishness y'all would've been on the same energy we was ." She said rolling her eyes and waving him off . I took the chance to fix her hair Brandy messed up , even though I got the vibe she wasn't feeling me at the moment she allowed me to fix it. I was gonna fix it whether she liked it or not.

" She gave that static like she wanted a problem and we were just responding I don't see what we did wrong." I shook my head.

"She's always gonna be like that, it won't change anytime soon." I said sighing . Maya got up

"Where you going ?" She scrunched up her face .

"Damn Dad I think I'm a little to old to pee on myself." I scoffed and She walked out and I plopped in the chair. Typh was sitting there shaking her leg and D kneeled in front of her putting his hand on her knee that was shaking.

"Calm down baybeh it's over. Relax." Maya walked in with a small towel on under her arm.

"She scratched me good on my arm but I'll live." She said sitting next to Typh .