Anxiety [F]

Name
//Annabelle Hamilton James
Age
//18 Years
Gender
//Born Female
Personality
//She's actually very shy and cautious in public. She's very quiet when she's alone as well. She usually likes animals, drawing, or making music as so much of a hobby. However, she hates her job and doesn't tell anyone about it. She also hates the fact that she has social anxiety, despite what her job would tell you.
Sexuality
//She's Bisexual, but likes other woman a bit more.
Backstory
//She was working at a normal fast-food workplace. While she was walking home one day, some strange man rolled up to her. She was immediately uncomfortable, and the man kept pestering her. Soon enough, he got out of his car and forced her down. Her, being a small fragile girl, didn't do much of a resistance. After that, he forced her in the car and drove off. She threatened that if she didn't pay him, he'd kill her family as he's a high class Assassin. She agreed to it in fear and they use her to work as a pr/stitute. Because of this one incident, she has developed an extreme social anxiety. Her dog, Ham, which is short for Hamilton like her middle name, is her service dog.
Other
//She has a service dog names Ham, short for Hamilton for her social anxiety.
Looks
//1) When pr/stituting. 2)How she used to look before she dyed her hair for the pr/stitution. 3) her dog, Ham.

 3) her dog, Ham

Status //Open for Roleplay

Status
//Open for Roleplay.

Scenario*
//You were waking on the sidewalk when you heard a small noise from the alleyway. You walks over to see a male, he was very big by the way, forcing himself into a young looking girl. "You're a pr/stitute, right?! You should love this!" He screamed, as he gets a sudden strength to even limit her movement even farther. "S-Stop, please!" She says as she tears up. Her dog seems to try and get between them, but it seems it's a service dog, which means it won't get aggressive. The man kept kicking it away as she struggled. You....

Scenario-
//You were pulling up. You've been hearing that young and innocent girls have been forced into pr/sitution around this area. You honked your horn twice, and a girl walked up to the car and sat in it. "Hey big boy, r-ready to have some fun?~". You can see her face go pale for a second, assuming her stuttering was what she was worried about. Instead of the normal corner you'd usually do this, you brought her home. She was confused but she followed anyways. She was gonna sit on you before you stopped her. You holding her made her shake slightly, a behavior that is odd for someone working like this. You knew this was one of those girls. You..

Scenario
//If you don't want to do the ones above, you can make one up.